• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

37th annual Colorado Concours d’Elegance and Exotic Sports Car Show and on June 14

Planning is underway for the 37th annual Colorado Concours d’Elegance & Exotic Sports Car Show, to be held this year on Sunday June 14.

I could use some feedback from the group about the event.

For those who’ve attended in the past, what was your favorite part of the event? For those who haven’t attended, or who no longer attend, what keeps you from joining us? Is there something we could do differently that would interest you in coming?

Your feedback will help us improve the event and hopefully keep it growing.

Thanks, and I look forward to another great event,

Steve
'91 black/black

Steve, I attended the event in the past, maybe 4-5 years ago and kept missing the past events. I thought the event was great, and its a great cause to boot..... I missed event in the past because of work and family conflicts over the weekend. My kiddos are older now.. so I plan on attending the event on June 14th !I like meeting other NSX owners to learn tips and mod advice etc. and talk about the NSX!! .. I finally got the supercharger installed!! But.. haven't seen the gang since. Count me in this year. I look forward to catching up.. and I think there are some new owners on the front range that I hope can join us. Latest Mods. Apple Car Play..with blue tooth, NAV , XM, Spotify and back up camera etc.. Feels like a modern car now (audio wise) . instant sync etc.. also AIR Horn.. I know.. its corny... but I hated the typical Honda horn for such a unique car. LOL -- Its loud.. but not crazy loud. (Farbin mini air horn) -Sebastian 91 Red/Ivory - CTSC bought one of the last one's via group buy before they closed.. Paul Z at Pikes Peak installed it.. (cool dude)

After several weeks of carefully monitoring the COVID-19 situation in Colorado, it has become clear that we cannot hold an event of this scale on June 14th as we had hoped. We've made the difficult decision to postpone this year's event. This is a major fundraiser for Ability Connection Colorado, and the loss of donations from this event will be difficult, but the health and safety of all involved is our top concern, and we've made the difficult decision to postpone this year's event.

We are currently looking at potential dates in the early fall. I'll let everyone know if we are able to move forward with a date then.

Until then I hope we're able to find a way to get together at least a couple of times over the summer.

Hope to see you all soon,

Steve
91 Black/Black

Back