• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

38 emaciated dogs taken from house with severed head hanging from tree

I agree Hal. That makes me so angry when I read about someone being cruel to an animal.:mad:

I own a Cane Corso that I rescued from a guy trying to train it for fighting. This type of news sickens me. Needless to say, it is better that the cops find this guy before a dog lover like me does.

For the record, NiCoal (my mastiff) is the biggest baby I have ever owned. A fantastic breed for those who have a loving family that you want to have protected when you are not around to do it yourself. They are loyal beyond understanding.

Last edited:
Some Humans are the most evil of beings on earth.
I get sick to my stomach hearing news like this.

How do these people sleep at night? Can I really be programmed that differently from my fellow man?

I just can't even imagine a scenario where that kind of complete disregard for what I think is moral and right could be acceptable.

I'm dumbfounded.

That guy needs to be hung by his nads.....I hope they treat him the same way he treated the animals.....really gets my blood boiling when I hear about any kind of abuse either humans or animals.......

How do these people sleep at night? Can I really be programmed that differently from my fellow man?

I just can't even imagine a scenario where that kind of complete disregard for what I think is moral and right could be acceptable.

I'm dumbfounded.

you'd be surprised how messed up a whole bunch of people are

you'd be surprised how messed up a whole bunch of people are

Sadly, I wouldn't be surprised nor am I surprised. There are a whole lot of seriously screwed up people in this world. And the un-mitigated son of a bitch who mistreated these animals like this is one of them.

My beloved Toby (R.I.P.) will find this guy and haunt him for the rest of his miserable life...which won't be too long as dog lovers every where will find him..........

Back