• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

38th annual Colorado Concours d’Elegance and Exotic Sports Car Show on September 12

After the difficult decision to cancel last year’s event, I’m happy to say that the Colorado Concours is back for 2021!

We decided to have it later this year to allow more time for things to return to normal – to the extent that anyone remembers what normal is :) This year’s event will be on Sunday September 12.

After a year where we couldn’t do much of anything, I forward to great event. I hope to see you all there,

Steve
'91 Black/Black

Last edited:
After the difficult decision to cancel last year’s event, I’m happy to say that the Colorado Concours is back for 2021!

We decided to have it later this year to allow more time for things to return to normal – to the extent that anyone remembers what normal is :) This year’s event will be on Sunday September 12.

After a year where we couldn’t do much of anything, I forward to great event. I hope to see you all there,

Steve
'91 Black/Black

Lets do it... Count me in!! hopefully the NSX's will be represented well at the show.. I"m sure the event will be packed......

I have a nice NSX flag we can fly also.. This way people wont ask.. Is this the new Corvette??-- LOL.. c'mon.. I know someone said that to at least one of you.... :biggrin:
Well maybe not at a car show... Where is the link to register?? :confused:

I just wanted to let everyone know that the publishing deadline for the Concours programs is earlier than in past years because the publisher needs extra time. The deadline to register and be included in the program is a week away, on August 1.

I'm not sure if we'll have a tent this year, it will probably depend on how many cars we get. I'll keep everyone posted

I'm sorry I'm going to miss the show this year. I have an event with my wife in Albuquerque on that weekend. Have a great time everyone

I hope everyone is having a great Labor day. On Saturday the 11th, I'll be laying out the field for Sunday's Concours, and I want to make sure I set up enough spots on the field for everyone who is bringing their car. If you're planning on coming, and haven't signed up yet, can you let me know so I can get a count?

Thanks,

Steve

I should be there

Back