• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

4.44 KSP or OSGiken..

hello... actually my nsx works with the 4.23 R config... Im very insteresting to buy the 4.44....
I have 18 wheels, i think its a good mod to improve the aceleration... is very short to use in street drive?
Very posibly buy KPS because say no make noises in the normal drive....
some one can say me the feelings... very thanks from Canarias..
Can see my project in insta: JabesJDM

hello... actually my nsx works with the 4.23 R config... Im very insteresting to buy the 4.44....
I have 18 wheels, i think its a good mod to improve the aceleration... is very short to use in street drive?
Very posibly buy KPS because say no make noises in the normal drive....
some one can say me the feelings... very thanks from Canarias..
Can see my project in insta: JabesJDM
Hola!

The ATS Carbon is probably the quietest aftermarket differential for the NSX. It comes in a 4.44 kit. If you have a 5-speed transmission, you may find that 5th gear is very buzzy on the highway.

You could also run a 17" or 16" rear wheel to provide similar acceleration benefit for a lot less money, since you're effectively increasing the final drive ratio by using a slightly smaller diameter rear tire.

Hola!

The ATS Carbon is probably the quietest aftermarket differential for the NSX. It comes in a 4.44 kit. If you have a 5-speed transmission, you may find that 5th gear is very buzzy on the highway.

You could also run a 17" or 16" rear wheel to provide similar acceleration benefit for a lot less money, since you're effectively increasing the final drive ratio by using a slightly smaller diameter rear tire.
hi
yes my gearsbox is 5 speed... but i dont want change my tire size.. for this reason think in the 4.4....
will be nice buy a 6 speed.. but its imposibly find one... and very expensive

The OSG is fantastic on the track. But I doubt on the usefulness of such an agressive LSD on the street. Stock or Type R one is far enough.

Talking about the final gear ratio, you can also convert to JDM 2nd, 3rd and 4th gear to keep the same 5th length. Now I see that you are on Fuerteventura. Then I do not think you drive that much on the highway there. Do you come to the continent sometimes ?

The OSG is fantastic on the track. But I doubt on the usefulness of such an agressive LSD on the street. Stock or Type R one is far enough.

Talking about the final gear ratio, you can also convert to JDM 2nd, 3rd and 4th gear to keep the same 5th length. Now I see that you are on Fuerteventura. Then I do not think you drive that much on the highway there. Do you come to the continent sometimes ?
one time a year.. goes to track in spain.. Montmelo and Cheste...
and make abouts 2000 miles... i have the 4.23 from R and works nice in road... but i have 275/30 18.... and i thinks its perfect to my size.. i want buy the pre order KSP 4.44 with mecanical LSD...

Back