• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

4 post lift

I sold my house/garage with my Direct Lift Pro Park 8S included. I am looking at a new Complete Hydraulics CL 8,000 CSP XLT (which looks like my Direct Lift)
I'm looking for first person long-term experience with this brand and/or model. Thank you

Can't help you with your specific lift...but I just got a Bendpak GP-9 and boy is it easy peazy..

I love to to research things when I get interested in something. In my lift journey I realized that we as the end consumer forget the ABC's of business. The company that installed my lift deals with all kinds of lifts and does it for a living. They have an exact copy of a non branded lift that is close to the Bendpak at a 30% discount because I payed for the brand name/and all the marketing/overhead costs of the "brand" . So I would talk to your local business that does commercial/residential lifts as their main bread and butter.

If I had to do it again I would probably go bendpak, but it was a lot more expensive and I didn't want to run 220v which would have cost a couple grand at the height of the pandemic.

That's why I chose mine 110 plug and play....

I love to to research things when I get interested in something. In my lift journey I realized that we as the end consumer forget the ABC's of business. The company that installed my lift deals with all kinds of lifts and does it for a living. They have an exact copy of a non branded lift that is close to the Bendpak at a 30% discount because I payed for the brand name/and all the marketing/overhead costs of the "brand" . So I would talk to your local business that does commercial/residential lifts as their main bread and butter.
Great point! I tend to believe branding has a lot to do with pricing.

I wouldn't go with anything but Bendpack or DirectLiftf (Rotary), when I did my research they were the only ones ALI certified.

Back