• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

40th annual Colorado Concours on June 4

This year's Colorado Concours is on Sunday June 4. We're planning on having an NSX section again, though it will likely be in a different part of the field. I'm trying to get a rough count of how much space we'll need. Who's interested in joining us? You can get more information from coloradoconcours.org.

Looking forward to seeing you at tomorrow's Concours!

For those bringing your car, our group got moved. The packets sent to you when you registered say section D, but we are in fact in section B between the Porsches and Audis. Turn right after the first set of tents, and you'll see my car a little way down the field.

See you tomorrow!

Looking forward to seeing you at tomorrow's Concours!

For those bringing your car, our group got moved. The packets sent to you when you registered say section D, but we are in fact in section B between the Porsches and Audis. Turn right after the first set of tents, and you'll see my car a little way down the field.

See you tomorrow!
Thanks Steve. See you there- hopefully we avoid the rain!

Well, unfortunately we didn't avoid the rain and we had to reschedule.

The new date is Sunday September 10. Cars that are already registerred won't need to register again, but we did re-open registration for anyone that couldn't make our June date that can make the September date.

Hopefully it won't rain again this time :)

See you all there,

Steve

Unfortunately, something has come up and I won't be able to join you this year :-(

Since I won't be able to help with setup, I'm not entirely sure where our group will be this year, but I talked to the other organizers about putting us in section D, between Lotus and Saab, where we were last year to make it easier for the volunteers to show you to the section.

Sorry to have to miss it, and I hope everyone has fun.

Already looking forward to next year,

Steve

I'll be there in the "Parade of Decades " or some such section. I'll bring along a few parts for Spencer to caretake for fellow Colorado NSX owners.

We received an offer for our house yesterday that we are likely to accept. Now all we have to do is find a place to move to that is suitable for Nancy.

See you guys tomorrow.

Back