• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

4th Annual Late Summer Beach BBQ

Feeling really sick this morning gentlemen, I don't think I can make it. :(

The barbecue was amazing Les! Thank you and to everyone else that made this possible. The raffle was something new, I like it. [emoji4] Got a nice picture of the show stoppers.
adagapah.jpg

Good seeing everyone for a brief moment. Will catch up with you guys and gals another time.

The barbecue was amazing Les! Thank you and to everyone else that made this possible. The raffle was something new, I like it. [emoji4] Got a nice picture of the show stoppers.
adagapah.jpg

that picture is awesome! looks like model cars. I saw it on itsjdmyo fb. lol

Someone tell where to get diffuser like red car so I can still use stock style exhaust. Don't want to go custom with tiatec.

Had a great time. Kudos to Les (and Irene) for all the hard work it takes for these events. Even more kudos to Les for the NSXCA membership drive. It will be good to see the west coast, especially California, the home of the largest number of NSX's, get slowly back on the Club's map.

Thanks to all that showed up to make this another great SoCal NSX event. Good to see so many people enjoying all the food and great weather. We had a great NSXCA membership drive with 20+ signing up.:smile: Thanks again to all that signed up, this will help the NSXCA to sponser more events like this here.

For those who could not make it and still want to sign up to get the great incentive pricing PM, text or call me before the end of this week.

Here are some pics Irene took. I was too busy to remember to take any.:redface:

Last edited:
Les, Irene, Mario, and the others who helped, Thank YOU. I never intend to show up late but I always do. I appreciate the work that goes into making the BBQ happen. I had a very good time. I even got a date out of it, with the guy walking back to his truck, who I gave my last lemon bar to. We met back at the same place, yesterday, and rode about 14 miles south, him on his POS Walmart bike, and me on my fine ElliptiGO, and had dinner in Newport Beach.

Les and Irene, thank you for a fun bbq and great pictures. You too Mario, I thank you. Great team and a very nice NSX family.

Nice pics, thanks for posting them.

Patty- sounds like you had quite the adventure that day, good for you :)

Hova- Thx for posting here man! I was going to tell you to post them here but you are way ahead of me. Epic coverage :D

Les- Thank you as always for organizing everything. Awesome bbq, awesome people, awesome cars.

Awesome pictures, thanks for sharing. Looked like a great turnout. Weather was perfect for it.

- - - Updated - - -

It's JDM Yo.... That Car is BadAzzzz...

IMG_0749.jpg

Back