• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

6/23 River Run Caravan TZ Bridge/NJ Sheraton

We will meet at the "usual" spot on Westchester Ave & Corp Park Drive, plan on depart @7:30am, pick up Larry and anyone else at the Sheraton by 287@8am, and arrive in time (9-9:30am) to use the facilities and socialize a bit.
1) RPM217 + Bob's Client
2) RSO + "THE INTIMIDATOR"
3) RJD1022
4)Ftuhy
5)

Last edited:
We will meet at the "usual" spot on Westchester Ave & Corp Park Drive, plan on depart @7:30am, pick up Larry and anyone else at the Sheraton by 287@8am, and arrive in time (9-9:30am) to use the facilities and socialize a bit.
1) RPM217 + Bob's Client
2) RSO + "THE INTIMIDATOR"
3) RJD1022
4)
5)

I'll be there!

I'll join in at US 287 milepost 26 in NJ.

Also, at exit 22, approximately visible from milepost 22.5, there usually is a trooper sitting on the side of the road "taking pictures". You can tell the 287 regulars because they always slow down on that downhill section.

Roger,
Are you planning to setup a New England caravan for the River Run again this year?

All of New England is waiting...
Same time same place, be there :)

Jeanne, Jennifer and I may meet you there in the family wagon. I need to clear it through the Don and send or bring him some cash. Have a fun/safe drive down.

Love to see ya'all again.

Rich

[/SIZE][/h]
Hey Roger, it looks like you won't get to see Bags at the River Run this year since you plan on arriving a day late...:eek:

Funny guy that Tony, yes this thread is a reboot from last year, this year is 2013 and the River Run is on Saturday 6/22, and I'll be at the meeting spot to leave at 7:30am. I'm looking forward to seeing Bags, Tony, not so much!!!!

...me too brute".........I now have a functioning car:smile:

We can link up at milepost 30 on 287. Call me when you pass the Sheraton. PM me if you lost my cell # from last year.

Back