• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

7" navigation system fits in navpod - no mods needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
7" Plenio navigation system - fits in the navigation pod no issues/cutting or major fabrication needed. All that shows in the navpod is the screen and the black bezel. The volume is loud so you don't need to hook it to the car speakers to hear it. I have a custom harness that powers it up from a 12V source and the RCA inputs that you can use to utilize this screen for video input (DVD's etc.). This unit is windows CE based so if you are saavy, you can mod it and customize maps/user interface however you like.

This is the only standalone touchscreen navigation that fills the navpod without any custom fabrication of the unit or navpod.

Condition: No scratches on screen, the unit has some adhesive on it from being mounted in the navpod, but nothing that shows once it is mounted.

(note: when unit is mounted it does NOT show the PLENIO logo)

The stereo shop has my navpod right now so I can't take a picture of it in the pod - but it looks close to OEM as the black bezel and 7" touchscreen are all that show!

$110

Originally I paid around $400, the cheapest I could find this unit for today is $200 on overstock.com:
http://www.overstock.com/Electronic...en-GPS-Navigation-System/2496215/product.html

Keep in mind, mine has the connectors shaved to all fit in the navpod with no hassles.

I personally used it as a OEM style navigation unit (it automatically powers up when the car starts) and as a screen to play DVD's (RCA output from my receiver hooked to this unit).

Attachments

• navigation.jpg
    navigation.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 309
Re: 7" navigation system fits in navpod - no mods needed!

sold please lock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back