• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

$700 Floormats = Unicorn Evidence

Saw this in a Japanese marketplace. Circumstantial evidence akin to Yeti scat or Unicorn glitter. Anyone in the market?

herohiro4403-img450x600-1384854755a1jzrr35899.jpg

herohiro4403-img600x450-1384854755t2udon35899.jpg

I'm in for unicorn glitter..but yeti scat is also quite intriguing........btw my 9 and 6 yo love animal planets Sasquatch hunters.

For me, this is the first time I've seen authentic NSX-R GT parts being sold second hand. But I haven't been too active on prime for the last several months.

how do you know they are authentic?

............well then you must buy..........you be nsxpo hero.:biggrin:

They are authentic. Honda Japan part number for these mats is 08P16-SL0-B10 R
Proof of NSX-R GT ownership required for purchase of R-GT specific replacement parts.
They are cut to fit JDM RHD NSX so won't fit in US cars.

Last edited:
Proof of NSX-R GT ownership required for purchase of R-GT specific replacement parts.

Do you know what the list price is for these mats?

They will fit; however, you have to flip 'em upside-down.

Wait, so are you telling me people still question that unicorns exist? I thought it was pretty clear that they do; there's a whole thread dedicated to them here on prime. Isn't that proof enough? :confused:

Last edited:
Back