• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

8th Annual Late (Late) Summer Beach BBQ

LMR

Legendary Member
It's back for the 8th year.

Since NSXPO is on the last weekend of September, usually when we have our Beach BBQ, we have pushed it back one week. Our Late (Late) Summer Beach BBQ will be on Sunday October 7th in Huntington Beach at 10:00 am. We will be at the covered picnic tables near Brookhurst St. Enter at the Magnolia St. entrance from PCH and go straight for about a half a mile and look for the NSX banner.This is a social event so NSX's are not required but bring them if you can fit everything you need for the day.:smile:

The NSXCA will reimburse current members for the cost of parking so members keep your parking receipt and give it to me when you arrive. The club will also buy all the water, soda, ice tea, paper goods and plasticware.

It will be a pot luck as always so post up what you are bringing as to help others decide what they can bring.

1. Les & Irene Eggrolls
David & ? Fried Rice
Robert & Kat Carne Asada, salsa and tortillas
Jimmy, Trang & Rhys Cream Puffs
Danny Deserts
6. Shaida Salad
7. Marc Turon
8. Mario BBQ grill, tables, canopies, ice chests
9. Jonathan Chowmein
10. Jiajie Stall Noodle
11. Mike Samosa
12. Akbar P
arty sampler tray
John Pumpkin pie
14. Win Chicken and ribs
15. Chase Kabob (chicken, beef etc.)

Last edited:
Jimmy, Trang and Rhys. We’ll bring cream puffs

From the facebook post... still waiting on many others to confirm what they will be bringing...

Danny Trieu - deserts (tbd)
Shaida Abbas - salad
Marc Prince Bam - Turon
Mario Cano - BBQ grill, tables, canopies, ice chests
Jonathan Dang - Chowmein
Jiajie Huang - stall noodle

Will be down in LA this weekend but was hoping this was going to be on Saturday not Sunday.

John Gao - Pumpkin pie
Win Tran - Chicken and ribs
Chase Heath - Kabob (chicken, beef etc.)

Stil waiting on a few others to confirm what they will be bringing!

FYI, Ricky was riding my ElliptiGO at the beach yesterday and saw closed parking lots and lots of trucks for a Sammy Hagar event. Seems to be that the event is today so Sunday should be better, if they clear out the trucks. (I'm back in Loveland, Colorado where it is cloudy and 42 degrees.)

Sammy Hagar map.jpg
^I couldn't copy the larger view.

Last edited:
Dang....such short notice :frown:

My fault...haven't been checking Prime enough lately:mad:

Back