• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior 91-01 USDM Tail Lights - USED

I swapped out my tails for a cleaner set with less condensation inside. These came off my 1996 NSX.

• Left and right sides. Center piece is not included
    • 33501-SL0-A02 LAMP UNIT, R
    • 33551-SL0-A02 LAMP UNIT, L
  • The condition is used.
    • Some condensation inside the lens, I did my best to show it with flash and angles. The front lens is separating slightly from the cover near the top, I think this is where the condensation came from. I’ve included pics of this.
    • Bolts are all intact. Reverse light lens is intact and not pushed in
    • No cracking of the lens, no deep scratches. Some light swirling and scuffs from years of wiping.
  • Bulb harness is not included.
  • Old gasket was removed, no gasket included. I grabbed a set from Detroit Muscle Technologies - link. I’m including the two vertical pieces that go behind the “horns” because I didn’t use them from my new set.

$600 shipped continental US via UPS with insurance and signature confirmation. Please use PayPal friends/family or add 3% for goods/services
$550 local sale in the Houston area

Inbox is open, I check messages every few days. Easiest contact method is instagram: @shihtake

Last edited:
Back