• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91-05 NSX COILOVER SUSPENSION IN-STOCK Thread! @ SCW Performance #scwperformance

Hey Primers,

Just letting you know what current inventory looks like for NSX Coilover Suspension systems @ SCW Performance. We have very competitive pricing available, with full warranty on everything we sell.
We offer many great brands and options for any budget. Feel free to call the shop to order via phone, or order online; Here goes -

KW V3 Coilovers - 4 sets
Tein Street Flex Coilovers - 1 set
Buddyclub Racing-Spec Coilovers - 1 set
BC Racing BR Type Coilovers - 3+ sets
ISC Basic N1 Coilovers - 1 set
Megan Racing Street Series Coilovers - 3+ sets
H&R Sport Cup Coilovers - 1 set

For non Coilover users:
Bilstein Adjustable Shocks - 2 sets
Tein S-Tech Springs - 3 sets
H&R Sport Springs - 1 set
Tanabe GF210 Springs - 2 sets

In most cases we offer same-day shipping, if you have any questions feel free to post them here or send me a PM. Thank you

Can you help me understand the pros/cons of switching from stock struts to coilovers for street driving? No track use. I might be looking to replace my stock struts in the fall.

Pros - easy to replace / upgrade / adjustable dampening for hard/soft ride adjustment / rebuildable (most) / adjustable height.
Cons - Price (sometimes)

Most people enjoy the switch. Better ride, more adjustability for whatever the occasion you do with your NSX.

Back