• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91-05 OEM User Car Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a used car cover for me 97 NSX. We have too much wind in our garage so doesn't make sense to keep one on the car.

The car cover has no rips and tears. I thoroughly hand washed it and it's in good condition. The red NSX lettering has faded (see pic) The marks below the lettering is a smudge, not a tear. I have attached two pictures, if someone wants more I can take them.

Does NOT come with bag or lock. ONLY the car cover.

Asking $450 + shipping (OBO). Message through here or send me a txt two0two 6five6 8five9five.

Will accept Paypal F&F or add 3%.

Attachments

• IMG-4163.jpg
    IMG-4163.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 417
  • IMG-4162.jpg
    IMG-4162.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 400
I bought a used car cover for me 97 NSX. We have too much wind in our garage so doesn't make sense to keep one on the car.

The car cover has no rips and tears. I thoroughly hand washed it and it's in good condition. The red NSX lettering has faded (see pic) The marks below the lettering is a smudge, not a tear. I have attached two pictures, if someone wants more I can take them.

Does NOT come with bag or lock. ONLY the car cover.

Asking $450 + shipping (OBO). Message through here or send me a txt two0two 6five6 8five9five.

Will accept Paypal F&F or add 3%.

good price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back