• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 Black/Black NSX -VIN JH4NA1154MT002968 CANADA

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD!

Hey Primers,

My intention is to sell my stock 1991 Black/Black NSX in the spring (April) but posting it now so that interested parties can consider it at that time. Please note that the car is located in Toronto, Ontario Canada.

Mandatory Information

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): NSX
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1154MT002968
CURRENT MILEAGE: 41,000 miles or 65,000 kms
COLOR (EXT/INT): Black/Black
TRANSMISSION: Manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Toronto, Ontario Canada
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): PM or [email protected]
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $36,000 Canadian - open to reasonable offers.

NUMBER OF OWNERS: _4___

CLEAN TITLE? __YES__

CLEAN CARFAX? __YES__

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) _None___

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) __None__

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? Yes

Additional Information:

My intention is to sell the car in the spring but interested parties have asked for information now hence this posting. The NSX is in storage until April within a classic car storage facility and can't be removed prior. I've posted this ad so that Canadian members can consider it in the spring. Thank you for the PM's to all who wish to have the car now but as I live in Dubai and won't be back in Canada until the spring either selling the car as it is or without the supercharger will have to wait until April. I have kept all PM's and will check back with you in the spring whether or not you are still interested.

Details of the NSX
:

* Interior is excellent with all leather and other interior surfaces (driver's seat bolster, seats, etc) showing little-to-no wear, although there is a minor scratch on the passenger door arm rest.

* Condition of the body and paint is good-to-very good, but it does have normal wear and tear of a 19 year old car and two dings in the driver door that are visible to the eye.

* The car has never been in an accident and no paint work has ever been performed.

* It has typically been garaged and covered when not in use.

Additional goodies:

* Canadian Daytime Running lights installed
* Factory keyless entry
* Stock 15/16 wheels with newer tires
* OEM car cover
* 2 OEM bras
* Original NSX car phone
* Factory 6 CD changer
* OEM mechanics blanket (new, original unopened container)
* NSX HID light kit (whiteNSXs in new, original container)
* 5 OEM NSX oil filters
* SOS Stealth license plate holder

Service summary:

* All service performed in accordance with service schedule.

* Oil changed at 3k mile intervals (or sooner) using Mobil1 10w30 synthetic.

* Timing belt/water pump service performed at 20,468 miles. UPDATE: Its now reached the year vs. mileage scenario so I'll have the TB/WP replaced before I sell the car to any potential buyers.

* Valve adjustment performed and new spark plugs installed at 26,750 miles.

* Bilstein struts installed, car lowered ~ 26,750 miles.

* New front tires installed ~ 34,000 miles.

* New OEM clutch installed ~ 36,000 miles.

* New rear tires installed ~ 38,000 miles.

All trouble areas inherent in early NSX's have been addressed, including:

* Installation of window "fix-it thingies"
* Replacement of 2 speaker amps
* Replacement of trunk and engine hatch struts.
* K & N air filter (installed at approximately 25k miles)
* NSX-R shift knob for shorter throws (I have the original shift knob).

Please note that this cars transmission is a snap ring NSX. However, the car DOES NOT show any signs of imminent snap ring failure. When Acura discovered the snap ring issue in the production of 1991 NSX's a wide range of such were noted as affected. Depending on when the snap ring tool wore out in the factory determined what cars were affected. I've taken this potential fix into account and reduced my asking price by $2k. Please read up on the issue within the WIKI section of NSX Prime if you are concerned.

I'm not in a hurry to sell as I do enjoy the car but I'm giving it up for the sake of a new home and another 911 to enjoy (need the rear seats for my daughter).

The NSX is in excellent condition overall and I'm more than happy for you to take the car in for a PPI (pre-purchase inspection) at Acura.

Note : CCW SP16A wheels shown can be had for an extra $1500 Cdn obo but are not included in the sale.

Pics:

NSX3.jpg

DSC01949_resize.jpg

DSC01953_resize.jpg

DSC01941_resize.jpg

DSC01938_resize.jpg

DSC01815_resize.jpg

DSC00461_resize.jpg

NSX1.jpg

DSC00462_resize.jpg

DSC00464_resize.jpg

DSC00459_resize.jpg