• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 Black need some work vin#JH4NA1151MT001745

Hey guys ive got a 1991 black nsx that i desprately need to get rid of asap. This would be a project car it has 160k miles, Carbon fiber hood, marga hills front bumper(not on car) has wing west side skirts; rear defusors; wing, HKS intake, comptech exhaust/straight through cats, antera 18/17 rims, stock chrome rims, lowered, vented/drilled brakes, and more. The car is out of snap ring range. The car does need some work mainly paint. Also the center console trim ring needs to be replace as with the radio. I am wanting $25000 but im just taking offers. Im tired of this thing sitting in my drive way. First person to give me a decent offer takes it. Vin#JH4NA1151MT001745 You can email me at [email protected] or AOLIM a2002turbodub or call me 352-205-6358.

nsx1.JPG

nsx2.JPG

nsx3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
could you email me some pictures and your phone number so I can call you with question. Looking for a project car close to that range. If you really need to sell it that fast!
thank you

[email protected]

can I come to orlando to check it out? cash deal if I like it as long as the drive train is good

Back