• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 Chrome OEM wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheels4.jpgWheels all 4.jpgWheels1.jpgWheels2.jpg$350 total All 4 wheels and everything you see in pix included - 15/16 OEM NA1 wheels CHROMED

Decent shape - pick up in Monterey, CA only or we figure out shipping if you really want and I can't find a local buyer. Tires are most likely trash but they were on the rims when I got them. Let me know if you have any questions. If you can't PM, email [email protected].

HQ pix posted here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/B9b94ztRw5viB38y5

Dan

Attachments

• Wheels3.jpg
    Wheels3.jpg
    365.9 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
$350 - Chrome 91 OEM wheels

Price is $350 - pix may have made that hard to see
View attachment 170118View attachment 170114View attachment 170115View attachment 170116$350 total All 4 wheels and everything you see in pix included - 15/16 OEM NA1 wheels CHROMED

Decent shape - pick up in Monterey, CA only or we figure out shipping if you really want and I can't find a local buyer. Tires are most likely trash but they were on the rims when I got them. Let me know if you have any questions. If you can't PM, email [email protected].

HQ pix posted here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/B9b94ztRw5viB38y5

Dan

Bump. New price $300

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
DOT Codes

I'm pretty sure they are ancient - as in 90's. As I mentioned - the tires are purely there because they were on the rims when I bought them - I don't think I'd even drive around the block on them. Here's what I can see when I zoom the original pix. I'd be happy to send you link to high res album on google photos. Send me your email address to [email protected] or via PM here. I will be travelling for week, so I can send link, but can't look at them directly until I get back next Saturday.

DOT Codes
8E8J FAFR 4913
8E8J
9E3S
8E86

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back