• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 Keyless Entry Instructions Needed

I have two 91 NSX's, I basically upgraded to one with an 02 conversion etc. My problem is that I have keyless on the car I am selling and would like to put it on the car I am keeping. I cannot seem to locate the instructions, since I am having my mechanic do this, it would be helpful.

If anyone can e-mail or fax them to me, it would be much appreciated.

[email protected]

fax 702-446-8001

www.enkrypted.com/nsxkeyless.pdf

Download the PDF here :) I just had keyless installed on my 95 a few months back. Just be sure you position the antenna correctly otherwise you'll have to be standing right next to the car for the remotes to work. GL

Thanks, do you know if is the same on a 91, for some reason I thought they made a slightly different keyless entry for 91 & 92.

Thanks, do you know if is the same on a 91, for some reason I thought they made a slightly different keyless entry for 91 & 92.

not sure if the 91's have the right connections for the OEM keyless module... but no harm in trying!

91-92 keyless is the same; same parts, same instructions. It was changed for the 93 model year - different parts, slightly different instructions. 93+ keyless will not work with 91-92 and 91-92 will not work with 93+.

Are you looking for the installation instructions, or the user instructions?

Installation instructions....... Guys they should be fairly simple and have not changed much since the get go. I could be wrong but its pretty much plug and play as long as you have the right parts. :cool:

I have a 92...When walking up to the car I de-activate the alarm, but within 5seconds it arms and locks itself again. Any ideas how to extend the de-activation period???

Installation instructions....... Guys they should be fairly simple and have not changed much since the get go. I could be wrong but its pretty much plug and play as long as you have the right parts. :cool:
I don't know how much they've changed, either, but post #2 above has a link to the installation instructions for '95.

I have a 92...When walking up to the car I de-activate the alarm, but within 5seconds it arms and locks itself again. Any ideas how to extend the de-activation period???
I don't think the time interval is adjustable. That's how the alarm works; you have to open the driver's side door or the car will re-lock itself. (Which is a bit user-unfriendly when, for example, you want to open the door for a passenger when approaching the car.)

I don't know how much they've changed, either, but post #2 above has a link to the installation instructions for '95.

I don't think the time interval is adjustable. That's how the alarm works; you have to open the driver's side door or the car will re-lock itself. (Which is a bit user-unfriendly when, for example, you want to open the door for a passenger when approaching the car.)

I guess chivralry is dead at Honda!!!

Back