• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 Nsx offered with Sunroof$19K lol

Automatic with a Salvage Title...how nice.

Looks like a special edition salvaged rollover.

Or maybe they had an extra integra sunroof laying around and didnt know what to do with it.:biggrin:

It does look better than convertiable NSXs.

Btw, that doesn't look like a full wingswest kit. Just the front lip...

I think deep down some of us wanted a sunroof boahahhaha:biggrin:

I had actually spotted this while looking for NSXs as well. As a full time student this seemed like a car within my price range. But I take it this is not as good a deal as I had hoped for?

This is why I joined this site today, I'm delving head-first into this car's culture because I'm aching for one.

Any help you guys could provide would be greatly appreciated.

If the frame is straight and your on a budget a salvage Nsx is a hell of a deal especially when your done modding it. Would also make a perfect track car almost.:biggrin:

Excellent, I'll definitely be taking a look at it. I'll post some pics up and see if I can find a respectable dealer to go look at it with me. Thanks for the input!

So for the price, is this a good deal or should I wait? Keep in mind I'm a 22 year old full-time student so I'll be struggling to pay this but pretty sure I can manage.

Your honest opinion would really help guys. I've always been a fan of NSXs since my friend's dad had one when I was little. But just this week I've become INFATUATED. :tongue:

Back