• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'91 Red/Black w/ 42,000 miles JH4NA115XMT000383

1991 Red on Black with 42,000 miles. The Car has a clean title and has never been in an accident, babied and taken cared of. Paint is perfect, never been repainted. No scratches or dings, mint condition. NOT in Snap Ring Range. All Maintenance is up to date. Timing belt, water pump, and a new Clutch. Have all records on hand. Windows have been fixed along with the Bose Speakers. Car is perfect. Some aftermarket products on the car are. 17/18 Prodrive wheel, tires only have 500 miles on them, also have the stock tires and wheels, plenty of thread left on them. Taitec Lightweight Exhaust, Upgraded ECU. Air box, also have the stock air box. I just purchased the Car but may have a job transfer soon. The interior is in great condition, no rips or tears in the leather, bolsters are also clean. The car is located in Tampa, Florida. If interested please e-mail me at [email protected], this is my primary e-mail address. Also feel free to call me at (813)205-3294
Vin # is JH4NA115XMT000383 Title on hand!!
Asking price as is. $31,500 OBO, this car is immaculate.... you won't be dissappointed.

Attachments

• nsx.jpg
    nsx.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 1,774
Last edited:
NSX4JP said:
The Car has a clean title and has been in an accident, babied and taken cared of. Paint is perfect, never been repainted.

Can you please explain.. :confused:

Sorry i forgot to add never been in an accident. I also corrected that mistake and added never into the sentence... Car is in mint condition.. You won't be dissappointed

Back