• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

92 gpw

If you can, get some videos up!

I will definitely take some video when I get a chance!

How much noisy is it from outside ? And where did you order these cats (and do they pass emission tests) ?

I'm not sure how loud it is from the outside, but I'm assuming pretty loud. The cats were also ordered from GT-One, and I am not sure if they pass emissions test, I think they would.

Finally, it is on!!!! Sick Colin. Cant wait to hear it in person!! It looks gorgeous.

Thanks man! Super happy about it.

Went to go check out how things are going and the exhaust is burning in quite nicely!

14786621831_f7ab0c4ae2_b.jpg

It has a very subtle tone inside the cabin, surprisingly quiet.

Sounded great! Can't wait to hear how you like it on the track.

Thanks Regan, super excited for the track event!

I didn't get a chance to hear that masterpiece at Cha =/

I go to the SGV meet almost every time, so I'll catch you next time!

Took some photos of my Mugen intake.

15102443676_d7e18457e2_b.jpg

I thought it was interesting how the intake uses two velocity stacks, one that goes into the filter, and one that goes in the fender.
15102443776_1dd66ba3db_b.jpg

The fender velocity stack is one of my favorite parts of the intake. It's incredibly rigid.
15125441435_ee3fa6c5f8_b.jpg

Note the two different types of carbon.
15125440645_2566013267_b.jpg

14938873328_8698fdbf12_b.jpg

15125441145_5cba2826a3_b.jpg

14938788370_6fa6f1e959_b.jpg

Installed the intake last night, it was quite easy.

Here's the velocity stack that sits in the fender. I was wondering why it was flat on one side, and it's to give room to the fender liner.

14952779170_1eeb6835f3_b.jpg

The induction sound is awesome, and really matches the car. The throttle response actually feels a bit better. Butt dyno didn't feel anything, but I'm not expecting to see much gain from anything until the car is tuned.

15139431815_9ce4a117de_b.jpg

Hey Colin,

It was good to meet another true NSX enthusiast at heart even though we weren't driving them at the track yesterday. I would of never had a clue if it weren't for you Kinetic decal on your pristine pearl white Prelude SH
(I see that white is your fav color. One of mine too).

I can see that you use the same precise high quality principals from your Prelude build to your products to your now GPW NSX build. (Saw your battery tray for the first time and it immediately brought the OCD in me haha!)

LMK if you ever bring up your NSX to norcal for a track day. I would love to see it person! Even if that means we all can't enjoy your always useful portable canopy lol!

Simon

- - - Updated - - -

Alright man... enough staring at the these JDM exhaust. Time for me to do a real upgrade to a ti Fujitsubo or GT-ONE in the near furture!

Last edited:
Hey Colin,

It was good to meet another true NSX enthusiast at heart even though we weren't driving them at the track yesterday. I would of never had a clue if it weren't for you Kinetic decal on your pristine pearl white Prelude SH
(I see that white is your fav color. One of mine too).

I can see that you use the same precise high quality principals from your Prelude build to your products to your now GPW NSX build. (Saw your battery tray for the first time and it immediately brought the OCD in me haha!)

LMK if you ever bring up your NSX to norcal for a track day. I would love to see it person! Even if that means we all can't enjoy your always useful portable canopy lol!

Simon

- - - Updated - - -

Alright man... enough staring at the these JDM exhaust. Time for me to do a real upgrade to a ti Fujitsubo or GT-ONE in the near furture!

It was great hanging out with you, Simon. Your S13 build is impeccable! I really want to take the NSX up to Laguna Seca sometime, hopefully within the next year. Hopefully during a time where it won't be hot and I won't need the canopy!

Back