• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

92 NSX berlina black: CF Widebody NSX JH4NA1155NT000986

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Prime Members,

For sale is a highly modified, highly reputable, and highly sought after NSX that I bought from Seth at SOS last November of 2006. I’m leaving for Japan for couple years at the end of this year, and it seems unpractical for me to store this car in the garage for that long…….it needs to be driven!!!

I bought the car with ODO reading at 83,500 miles, now the car has about 88,xxx on it. Changed oil with Mobile 1 synthetic 2 times, and replaced Transmission Oil with Redline MTL couple weeks ago. Below is a list of modifications done on the NSX:

1992 Berlina Black NSX
Clean Title
VIN: JH4NA1155NT000986

Engine:
SOS Engine Refresh program at 80,xxx miles
SOS Dual Valve Springs
SOS Titanium Valve Spring Retainers
SOS Supertune ECU with ZIF socket(2 OEM chips will go with the car as well)
SOS Custom Valve Covers
SOS Intake Manifold Plate
SOS Coolant Tank
CF Airbox w/ K&N Filter
DC Sports Header
Taitec Testpipe (will come with a set of stock CATs)
Taitec JGTC Center-exit Exhaust

Drivetrain:
Exedy Dual Cerametallic Disc Clutch w/ light flywheel
NSX Custom 5-speed transmission w/ shoft gears, OS Giken LSD, and 4.44 final drive
SOS shortshifter

Suspension:
HKS Hipermax 2 Coilover (currently have Tein MonoFlex w/ 500 miles on it, if you want to keep the Tein MonoFlex, then add $1,200 to the final price since the HKS I believe is pretty old/low value and needs rebuild.)
SOS Non-compliance suspension beam
SOS Non-compliance Toe Links
SOS Billet Rear Strut bar
TitaniumDave compliance pivot clamps
NSX-R Front Chassis bars

Brake:
SOS AP/KVR BBK system w/Hawk HPS street pads
new Ferodo DS3000 race pad front x 1
new Protefield R-4 race pad front x 1
new Axxis Ultimate rear pad x 1
extra set of AP/KVR BBK front discs

Interior:
Recaro Pole Position Black cloth driver/passenger
SOS seat rails driver/passenger
SOS harness bar
SOS CF Cluster trim
Zanardi floor mat
NSX-R shift boot
NRG quick release hub w/ short hub adapter
Mugen Steering wheel (the suede is worn out, add $100 if you want the almost brand new Personal Fitti Corsa steering wheel in Suede)
CF Center Console
Apexi Rev Meter
Alpine Deck w/ built in footwell sub, aftermarket amp and speakers. (don’t know the brand of the subs and speakers, but sounds many times better than OEM)
Takata 4-pt harness driver/passenger (have Sparco 5-pt and 6-pt available in red, almost new, can swap for free if you want the Sparcos)

Exterior:
SOS JGTC series bodykit in Carbon Fiber (the whole bodykit weighs about 55 lbs)
02+ headlight conversion
Custom Louvered CF Hood w/ hoodpin
K Craft Carbon Fiber Mirrors
Taitec Max Racing S-Tai Spoiler
SOS Exact Fit Lexan Race hatch & Carbon Duct Kit
SOS CF B-Pillar
SOS Race Fuel Filler Cap
CF Rear Diffuser (looks exactly the same as Taitec one, but not sure if its Taitec)
Work Emotion 18/18 setup for widebody w/ Yokohama AVS Sport tires (have about 80% tread left)

This is a long list of modifications done on the NSX, and hopefully I covered most of it. This is one of the most bad-ass NSX in the USA, very exciting to drive, and gets a lot of attention. The pictures are all within 2 weeks. More pictures available upon request.

If you have any questions regarding the sale and the vehicle, please email me at [email protected] , or simply contact me directly at 425-387-8907. I’m located in Seattle, WA.

Best regards,

Jackson Chuang

JacksonsNSX003.jpg

JacksonsNSX029.jpg

JacksonsNSX019.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

JacksonsNSX004.jpg

hi prime members,

the buyer backed out, so the car is up for sale again.

asking $45,000, but will entertain reasonable offers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back