• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

93 Berlina Repaint to 2018 NSX Nord Grey Metallic

I'm kicking and screaming because I really don't wanna keep it on stock rims... But i guess it's time to start looking for a decently clean set of the Prodrive upsized 7 spokes or Bronze ZE40s or something. Here is a shot of the rear 3/4 with stock suspension. After i install the KW V3s, it will sit just right.

45803449541_1a53a48da4_c.jpg

Last edited:
I'm kicking and screaming because I really don't wanna keep it on stock rims... But i guess it's time to start looking for a decently clean set of the Procar upsized 7 spokes or Bronze ZE40s or something.
Prodrives in 17/18 would be great.

The Titan alloys in the above link are very nice and given your colour choice could be the perfect option ... but in silver rather than bronze IMHO ...

I do hope those bikes are secure ... would hate to find them on your perfectly restored NSX one morning!

Last edited:
Revisiting thread ...

A little over 2 years with no updates ... hope all is OK with owner and the project ... updates welcomed ... stay safe ...

Looks like an interesting color. I feel like it would pop more without the tints and maybe a bronze or gunmetal set of wheels. Things have a way of looking totally different in person though.

I absolutely love the color. Amazing work!

Still here, lurking around. Car is still looking great!

Indeed it is, fabulous job, looks as though you did the suspension as well ... I dont dislike the wheels and would tend to agree with jonc, a shadow chrome of bronze finish could transform ... good to know all is well with you

I do have to say it looks really green on a 1st gen NSX. Then again, nord grey all depends on the lighting, angle of the shot, etc. But I do have to wonder if you going with that fancy paint company rather than PPG (which is what Acura uses) caused the hue to be just slightly off... In any event, the car looks fantastic and the only important thing is how YOU feel about it!

I do have to say it looks really green on a 1st gen NSX. Then again, nord grey all depends on the lighting, angle of the shot, etc. But I do have to wonder if you going with that fancy paint company rather than PPG (which is what Acura uses) caused the hue to be just slightly off... In any event, the car looks fantastic and the only important thing is how YOU feel about it!
It might just be the garage lightning. It's a bit green looking in there since the old K5 is behind it. It's gray in most light, with a blue/green hint in certain at certain angles.
IMG_3850.jpg

Attachments

• 88B5E0B4-3200-47AB-8195-A1C5C9B62A67_1_201_a.jpg
    88B5E0B4-3200-47AB-8195-A1C5C9B62A67_1_201_a.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 340
Say you're from CA without saying you're from CA... IYKYK. But, gotta hand it to Honda, old NORDNA1 still passes CA smog tests with flying colors.
IMG_0093.jpg

There’s a nice set of 17/18 Prodrive GC07C for sale in Southern California.

Little Interior Upgrade

Figured I'd post an update. It's been a minute since anything new has been added to the NSX. But, after spending the last 4 years not loving the peeling factory trim parts and recessed double din unit, I asked Rick at EuroBoutique to make up a set of their matte carbon fiber interior kits, which includes the center console radio bezel, AC/clock surround and both door switch trim panels. Love the way this looks!

IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0740.jpg

Back