• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

94-01 OEM Wheels - Cheap

94-01 OEM Wheels - Cheap

For Sale:

1994 - 2001 OEM NSX Wheels

Price: $900

Details:

I bought these off of Craigslist to save until I eventually purchased an NSX. The more I think about it the more I want to wait until I own the car to start collecting parts. The previous owner had them for the past 3 years on his S2000.

I picked these up assuming they were 1994-1996 wheels based on the pictures. Once I got them home, they appear to be 1997-2001 wheels that have been painted Gunmetal sometime in the past. I can post pictures of the back of the wheels if someone knows the identifying stamps that would indicate the year they were made, but for now this is the information I am working off of.

As you can see from the pictures below, they are not in perfect condition. I would rate them overall at a 7/10. All issues with them are purely cosmetic though. There is minor curbing on the two rear wheels, minor scratches in the paint on the faces of the wheels, and bubbling on the paint job as well. They were definitely not spray painted, but i assume the paint job these were given has just deteriorated over the years. These would be a great set of wheels to have refinished to mint condition, use as track set of wheels, or just a spare set.

I can take any additional pictures as requested or am more than willing to meet and show them around the DC metro area.

Pictures: (Please ignore the messy basement)

Last edited:
Still for sale

Lowered price and added trade information

Last edited:
Back