• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

94-97 OEM NSX Wheels (Polished) + Tires, pickup in Los Altos, CA only

(SOLD)

Hi folks,

Have a set of 94-97 OEM wheels for sale that I bought from another primer last year.

- The finish is 'polished', making it look chrome. I wasn't a fan of this on my silver car, so I sprayed on a light coat of aluminum true-metallic plastidip to give it a matte look. You can rub/peel this plastidip off if you'd prefer the polished look without any damage to the finish. Photos in the link below show mostly the plastidipped look, but there are two photos where the polish is showing pre-dip.

- Wheels are in excellent condition (see pictures). No curb rash anywhere, no dents, no damage. There are some spots where the plastidip is worn - easy to scrub off, or reapply (i can throw in a can or two of the true-metallic aluminum plastidip).

- Tires are Bridgestone Potenza RE010. 3 of them have about 900-1000 miles on them, lightly driven. Tons of tread left. The 4th, had a tire blowout, so I ordered a matching potenza RE010 and just had it mounted. 0 miles on that one.

Local pickup only - I am in northern california, in Los Altos, CA. I don't have the means to deliver and prefer not to ship (don't have a car big enough to fit all 4 wheels). Cash only.

Asking $700 for everything, I believe this is a steal. :)

Photos at: http://imgur.com/a/uSAwu

- - - Updated - - -

sale pending, will update if its sold or falls through.

- - - Updated - - -

Sold! thanks nsxprime!

Last edited:
Back