• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'94 Blk/Blk 5-Speed low miles JH4NA115XRT000374

I am selling a stock 1994 Blk/Blk 5-Speed NSX with 12K miles to make room in the garage for a new toy. VIN JH4NA115XRT000374. Car has been maticulously maintained, garaged, regularly detailed, never out in weather, etc. and has all service records. There has been no body or paint work done to the car. Interior and exterior in Excellent + condition. I have not raced this car nor have I abused it. It has been a garage trophy for the most part and an occasional sunday driver. Has had all required services including the scheduled timing belt replacement. Rubber and clutch are good. Battery is brand new (3/'05) Due to the very low mileage and exceptional condition of the car, a bit of a premium should be expected. Looking for low $40K's.

Last edited:
I wanted to take a few minutes to let everyone know that I have taken a very close look at this particular car and it is by far one of the cleanest NSX's I have ever seen. I am very picky about the condition of my car and this one makes mine really start to show her age. I would rate this car a 9.5 out of 10 and I am only marking off for mileage. If you are looking for a very clean completely stock 94 NSX you will be hard pressed to find one this clean and this well maintained. I know because I have been looking for a replacement for mine and if the timing were better and I was not building a house then this one would be in my garage and not listed here for sale. If you have any questions about the condition of this car and cannot reach Fred, I will be happy to talk to anyone about what I have seen.

Dave

Back