• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

95 for $30K in Indy JH4NA1185ST000590

Re: 95 for $30K in Indy

Pics are now up... interesting exhaust on this 95. Maybe the previous owner removed an aftermarket exhaust for private sale.

WOW!! That is cheap for a 1995 NSX-T. I may have to check that out since it is about 5 or 6 minutes from my house.

Only has 70k miles too. Here's your daily driver NSX. Probably will get most of you money back even if you put on another 70k miles.

That's not a bad price. We don't know the mechanical history, but from the pictures it looks like it would need some minor refresh on the wheels, seats and carpeting. Other than that, the pics make it look pretty good.

Having a 1991-94 exhaust on a 1995 does not give me the warm and fuzzies:).

This car requires some close up scrutiny.

LarryB

Assuming a clean PPI it looks like a fair price to me.

The previous generation pipes let you know there is a story to be told about the history of this NSX. As a dealer I have found that once you find one pick the longer you look the more issues you will uncover. A vehicle that is updated makes sense....one that has older parts installed, well, I would assume that cost cutting and corner cutting has occured at some point. Pass.

Priced under market, at a dealership is a huge red flag.

(When normally its just a regular sized red flag)

1st guess would be major wreck repair...............

+1. Pass. Plus those pre-year parts. No thank you.

The previous generation pipes let you know there is a story to be told about the history of this NSX. As a dealer I have found that once you find one pick the longer you look the more issues you will uncover. A vehicle that is updated makes sense....one that has older parts installed, well, I would assume that cost cutting and corner cutting has occured at some point. Pass.

But as a dealer, once a customer comes onto your lot it turns into, 'That is no big deal. Look at the price we have on this baby,' and the exhaust difference is played down, right? LOL!! :biggrin:

Guys...KBB values (accurate or not) on this car are low $20's on trade in, and just over $28K Private Party, with Suggested Retail being between $30k-$33k, so it is possible that they just looked at those values. There are not a lot of NSXs for sale here in Indianapolis, and this dealer is a huge one that sells on volume. So it could just be a good deal. I hate to rain on the parade of the naysayers, but it is possible that it is quite simply a good deal.

I know nothing about this car other than it seems to be a great deal if PPI etc checks out..

But really???? Pass on a car due to the old style exhaust? Are you serious?

Is it possible that the previous owner had an aftermarket exhaust on the car and sold it before trade in? Knowing the dealer isn't going to know right from wrong?

Let's be realistic here. I don't think this should be a "pass" unless someone takes the time to look at the car.

I know nothing about this car other than it seems to be a great deal if PPI etc checks out..

But really???? Pass on a car due to the old style exhaust? Are you serious?

Is it possible that the previous owner had an aftermarket exhaust on the car and sold it before trade in? Knowing the dealer isn't going to know right from wrong?

Let's be realistic here. I don't think this should be a "pass" unless someone takes the time to look at the car.

LOL!! Thank you!! Remember, this is NSX Prime. Where the smallest details can be blown out of proportion, and snap judgements made completely free of first hand facts or experience. ;) :biggrin:

For the record, I am going to check out this car today just to infuse some actual facts into this thread.

FWIW, $30K is what I paid for my '95 w/56K miles 3 years ago. It's not like it never happens that a decent car comes around at a decent price.

If the car has no records, I would not touch it for thirty thousand dollars:biggrin:

IT DOES HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sell cars below market value all of the time.. Why you ask?

BECAUSE I CAN!!!

I enjoy giving great deals to people, It is one of the reason my dealerships are growing at a rapid rate.. Just because it is a good deal at a dealership does not mean it has been wrecked!

GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

IT DOES HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sell cars below market value all of the time.. Why you ask?

BECAUSE I CAN!!!

I enjoy giving great deals to people, It is one of the reason my dealerships are growing at a rapid rate.. Just because it is a good deal at a dealership does not mean it has been wrecked!

GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

AMEN!! I will be taking advantage of a great deal from his dealership shortly :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

If the car has no records, I would not touch it for thirty thousand dollars:biggrin:
Yeah, because a Honda without records must be a pile of crap, right?

Get a grip people, we aren't talking about an F-car here and we aren't talking about a top-dollar garage queen NSX. This could be a terrific driver's car for someone, it just needs to be checked out.

Wanna find me a car?:biggrin: I'm serious.:cool:

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have bought and sold several NSX's and gave AWESOME DEALS!! NSXLVR is just one of the many... He is waiting on the bank to get the deal done now and will own a GORGEOUS! 2 owner 75k car.. I looked for two months to locate it and got him a great deal!

Pm or email me with the info of what your looking for.

Some of these people stereotypes kill me.. Oh car dealer= bad person and theif!:mad: Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooools%#t

Back