• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

95 NSX Black/Tan VIN JH4NA1186ST000646 $32K

Status
Not open for further replies.
1995 NSX. 5-speed. 60,xxx miles. I purchased from Gatorland Acura in January 2004 with 41,923 miles,and brought back here to Massachusetts in July '04 with around 49K miles. Mint condition in and out, and all records back to pre-delivery inspecton in November '95. Everything works and the car drives like a dream. Coolant changed, wheels aligned, and new Bilsteins installed at Mechanics Direct at 55,680 miles.
Very healthy Yokohama A-022's on all corners. An O2 sensor and catalytic converter were replaced under the extended emissions warranty. Acura also covered a replacement EPS module at 51,255 miles.

Nothing but Mobil 1 and factory filters.
All keys, owners manual, original window sticker, and title in hand.
CD changer and West Wings kit; otherwise box-stock.
Non-smoker.
Always garaged and never seen snow.

Reason for selling is lack of use - I have three other sports cars as well a couple of bikes. I've only put 2500 miles on the NSX in the past two years.

The right speaker crackles when volume is adjusted, but only for the first 5-10 minutes after the stereo is turned on. The trunk struts only work on very warm days (I replaced the hatch struts a few years ago).
The timing (and accessory belts) were changed just over 18K miles ago, but that was at time of purchase so its been 8 years. The car is priced with this in mind at $32,000 firm.

Sorry but I Won't ship to Nigeria. This will be a face-to-face deal. If anyone would like to fly in and drive back I'd be happy to pick them up at Logan in Boston or Green in Providence. The car is located in Halifax MA.

This car won't disappoint. 781 293-6944 - evenings are the best time to call.

Pictures are here:
http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?ppuser=9330&username=zrx227

Thanks,
Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back