• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels 95 OEM Solaris Silver 7 spoke rims with Falken Azenis tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
1995 OEM 7 spoke Solaris Silver rims & center caps with Falken Azenis RT615K+ tires. Tires are OEM size 215/45-16 & 245/40-17 with less than 3,000 miles. 2 rims (1 front,1 rear) have curb rash and the front rim also has rash on the spoke (see pic). Other 2 rims (1 front, 1 back) are curb rash free and all rims are straight and true. Recently replaced with SOS 02+ wheels so need to clear out garage. Located near Portland OR and prefer pickup but will ship at buyers expense (packaging & shipping). Everything for $850 but buyer pays for packaging & shipping. Prefer to sell wheels+tires but will consider selling tires and rims separately.

Pic 1.jpg
Pic 2.jpg
Pic 3.jpg
Pic 4.jpg
Pic Curb Rash 1.jpg
Pic Curb Rash 2.jpg

$1000 shipped? agreed?

Just in case there is confusion. I am not the seller and I wasn't trying to speak for them. I was just stating that you should plan for the shipping cost of 4 wheels with tires to cost between $200-$250 that is all based on my recent experience shipping wheels approximately the same distance.

Will buy please contact me (571) 232-8232. Thanks.
Hi, I have an offer from a local buyer but I'm waiting for his deposit since he can't pick up until after Xmas. I will contact him to see if he is going through with the deal. I think the quote for shipping is close but I would like to contact UPS/FedEx to get a better idea. Once I hear back from the first buyer I will let you know the status of the first offer. Thank you.

1995 OEM 7 spoke Solaris Silver rims & center caps with Falken Azenis RT615K+ tires. Tires are OEM size 215/45-16 & 245/40-17 with less than 3,000 miles. 2 rims (1 front,1 rear) have curb rash and the front rim also has rash on the spoke (see pic). Other 2 rims (1 front, 1 back) are curb rash free and all rims are straight and true. Recently replaced with SOS 02+ wheels so need to clear out garage. Located near Portland OR and prefer pickup but will ship at buyers expense (packaging & shipping). Everything for $850 but buyer pays for packaging & shipping. Prefer to sell wheels+tires but will consider selling tires and rims separately.

View attachment 163415
View attachment 163416
View attachment 163417
View attachment 163418
View attachment 163419
View attachment 163420

SOLD! Thanks prime and please close the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back