• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

97-05 OEM Electrical Troubleshooting Manual (ETM)

I recently sold my 03 NSX and don't need my ETM anymore. I am a retired Factory Certified Honda Master Technician and the instructor at the Honda training school gave me this manual when they were phasing out training on the gen-1 NSX. He removed the front cover because it said "property of American Honda etc..." This is for someone who actually wants to use it. Not a collectors item. It is what the actual techs at Acura use to troubleshoot electrical circuits. Along with the circuit diagram there is a description of how the circuit works at the beginning of the section. All pages are there except the front cover and the manual is in very good condition. The manual says 97-04 but it is the same manual for 05. This manual was published in 04 before the 05 was released and is exactly the same. $20 plus the cost to ship to you $14 flat rate box or less. [email protected] Thanks!

Last edited:
Back