• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

9th Annual CalCoastalNSX Canyon Drive! Oct 4th 2009 - You don't want to miss this!

:cool: October 4th :cool:

After much delay, the time has come to finally set the date for the 9th Annual CalCoastalNSX Canyon Drive. More details to follow shortly........

Morning meeting location is in the 91355 zip code

THE FORMS ARE HERE NOW and payments are being accepted on the first come, first served basis.
The important stuff:
Fill out, sign and return the
Registration Forms and Tech Forms
Print and mail in. Easy as pie!

Please be prepared to meet at the 91355 zip code area on or before 8:00 am. The departure time will be 8:30am sharp.!!!

Always a SOLD OUT event!!!!

Ready for the 9th Annual CalCoastalNSX Canyon Drive?!!

Sunday, Oct 4th, 2009!

What is a CalCoastalNSX Canyon Drive you ask???
Check out some previous threads Here, here, here, here, here, here and here
Also, some pic threads are located Here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here

Maximum people allowed will be 70! (That's 30-60 cars, depending on passengers) You can bring any car, as long as it's an NSX. .

READ THIS:
This event is being organized jointly by the members of the NSX Prime Website forums.The NSX Prime Website, and it's moderators, administrators, owners or officers have not in any way contributed to the organization or coordination of this event. I/WE assume all responsibility and risk associated with any and all activity, drive, course or gathering that I/WE participate in, and assume all responsibility, liability and capability to perform any and all activity or effort related to and/or associated with CalCoastalNSX Canyon Drive. I/WE expressly acknowledge that I/WE shall be engaging in potentially dangerous driving activities, and that, although we will make all efforts to ensure that proper safety procedures are practiced, NSXPrime and its members cannot and will not be responsible for the actions and non-actions of third parties, and cannot and will not be liable for the actions or non-actions of the undersigned(s).
I/WE acknowledge and agree that the terms outlined herein are contractual, and agree that this Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, whether or not said activities, courses, or gatherings occur in California, and that the venue shall be in and around LA County, California.

A little check list of things to bring/do.

WHAT TO BRING:

1. Water and a snack for our mid morning break time, as lunch is happening around 2:30-3pm.
2. Dramamine for your passengers. We're not going straight folks!
3. Sunglasses, sunscreen and lip balm.
4. Radio (Only the freq 464.55/yellow band will work)
5. Bring your camera or camcorder

TO DO:
1. Fill up with gas before arriving at The Secret Place (many gas stations close by)
2. Eat a light breakfast.
3. Double check your lugnuts, tire tread and oil/coolant levels.
4. Check your turn signals function, both front and back.
5. If you are bringing a radio, charge it the night before.
6. Make sure your camera has an EMPTY memory card
7. Charge your camcorder or camera, or make sure to bring you camcorder DC adapter
8. If you're Conrad, make sure to double check #7

Updated as of Saturday, Oct 3rd @ 3:30PM

THE LIST
1. coolnsx - 2 PAID/FORMS RECEIVED
2. tbNSX - 1 PAID/FORMS RECEIVED
3. akira3d - 1 PAID/FORMS RECEIVED
4. POWERED by HONDA - 2 PAID/FORMS RECEIVED
5. FuryNSX - 1 PAID/FORMS RECEIVED
6. RARNSX - 2 PAIDPAID/FORMS RECEIVED
7. ilya - 2 PAID/FORMS RECEIVED
8. Heartbeat - 2 PAID/FORMS RECEIVED
9. SFDreamer - 2 PAID/FORMS RECEIVED
10. AlexN - 2 PAID/FORMS RECEIVED
11. UFO - 2 PAID/FORMS RECEIVED
12. nsx-power - 2 PAID/FORMS RECEIVED
13. NSX2CE - 2 PAID/FORMS RECEIVED
14. Joseph - 2 PAID/FORMS RECEIVED
15. AndyH - 1 PAID/FORMS RECEIVED
16. Mark G - 2 PAID/FORMS RECEIVED
17. cwin - 1 PAID/FORMS RECEIVED
18. gansan - 2 PAID/FORMS RECEIVED
19. Bambookid - 2 PAID/FORMS RECEIVED
20. X-toy - 2 PAID/FORMS RECEIVED
21. Wirewizz - 1 PAID/FORMS RECEIVED
22. DASHNBY - 1 PAID/FORMS RECEIVED
23. narlee - 2 PAID/FORMS RECEIVED
24. Ace Wingtip - 2 PAID/FORMS RECEIVED
25. Si - 2 PAID/FORMS RECEIVED
26. CKS Papa - 2 PAID/FORMS RECEIVED
27. Science of Speed - 2 PAID/FORMS RECEIVED
28. Spike236 - 2 PAID/FORM RECEIVED
29. ANYTIME - 2 PAID/FORMS RECEIVED

51 and counting........

A LITTLE UNDER 24HRS LEFT!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 9th!!!!

Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll bet the Cal Coastal ride information will be posted! Sign Donna and up as #1 if I'm correct. Thanks John

Gil is correct. This is the date for the 9th Annual CalCoastalNSX Canyon Drive

Gil is correct. This is the date for the 9th Annual CalCoastalNSX Canyon Drive
Ah, the old invisible ink trick. :wink: Looking forward to this once again! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ah, the old invisible ink trick. :wink: Looking forward to this once again! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

John is so "in there"

I don't buy that. It is still when Favre will retire.:biggrin:

I'm new to the coast, where's a link to the drive?

Miner

Ummm, this is the link more details to follow

You found me out !!!

John is so "in there"

Yep, 9 years and counting my friend..........

I hope I will in be in town for this years drive.....:cool:

:smile:add me to the list:smile:

I've heard you just CAN'T miss out on this!

Add me in the list as well, my car gets about 400 miles a year. It's way overdue. :smile:

Put me on the list

508506315_ACJZx-L.jpg

From our first annual run :D

Last edited:
This will be my first, hope I won't be in NorCal for work.

Damn. I was planning on doing an S2000 meet in the Durango, Colorado area on that weekend. But then again, I haven't made any hotel reservations yet. :rolleyes:

Back