• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

9th Annual CalCoastalNSX Canyon Drive! Oct 4th 2009 - You don't want to miss this!

The forms are posted!!! Check the first post, or if you are too lazy, click here

The PayPal address for payment is on the Reg Form. PayPal is the only means of payment. Make sure you list your REAL Name and your NSXPrime Name when making payment. This makes it easier to track the sender of the payment. Please Do NOT send eChecks via PayPal. They just screw everything up!! If you use an eCheck your payment will not be posted until the funds are cleared and are deposited. This means, if you sent a payment and your check doesn't clear until after the deadline you may lose your space. With the popularity of this event there is someone inline to fill any position on the roster. Please don't procrastinate as we will not beresponsible for spots lost for any reason. All payments are time stamped and will be recorded accordingly.

Let the panic to pay begin!!!!

Anytime I just sent payment #2, I just read that that E-payments will be refused, however I forgot to list names so Keith & cassandra Stewart plus radio rental Please. I'm on the list as keith +1 also forms will follow. oops maybe this should be for CalCoastal NSX if so sorry there you go.

Last edited:
Anytime I just sent payment #2, I just read that that E-payments will be refused, however I forgot to list names so Keith & cassandra Stewart plus radio rental Please. I'm on the list as keith +1 also forms will follow. oops maybe this should be for CalCoastal NSX if so sorry there you go.

Everything is fine, we extracted the info from your eCheck payment. Thanks for participating in the drive.

Note: If you are self inspecting your NSX you MUST carefully read and fill-out the Tech Form!! In the past several drivers/cars were eliminated from events due to random onsite inspections. Please inspect carefully!

Note 2: Please do NOT include any photo-copies of your Drivers License or Insurance Card. We ended this practice last year to save trees and our time destroying the documents.

Note 3: We are only accepting PayPal for this event, do NOT send us a physical check for payment. It will be shredded and you will not be credited for the payment! If you miss the deadline and/or the event because of this, it is your own responsibility, not ours.

Thank you for your cooperation and assistance.

My guest and I will not be able to attend this event :frown: If there is anyone on the waiting list they can fill my spot.

Wow, did that bring back memories!!! Thanks for posting that vid and for those who didn't sign up yet............you are going to kick youreselves for not going :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

On behalf of the CalCoastalNSX Group, ALL monies from the 9th Annual Canyon Drive will be donated to Arthur Mira family in his memory, in lieu of raffle prizes and or gifts that would normally be given out to the attendees.
Sincerely,
John Richards

PS - If you have his families contact info, please forward it to me.

LAST CHANCE TO ATTEND THE 9th ANNUAL CANYON DRIVE

If you missed the payment cut-off on midnight the 28th you can still join in on the Canyon Drive.
Scott (ss_md) will be at the SCA meet tomorrow. He will collect CASH Payments and COMPLETED Drive forms at the meet.

UHF Radios with Frequency 464.55MHz are mandatory for this drive, these are NOT FRS.

If you do not own or have access to a UHF Radio with the above frequency you need to rent one from ANYTIME. Cost is $13.50 for the day.

If you reserved a radio during sign-up please verify your name is on this list. If it is not, please send a PM (ASAP) to CalCoastal NSX. Thanks for your support and assistance.

NSX2CE
Joseph
Ilya
SFDreamer
AlexN
UFO
Mark G
Gansan
Bambookid
CWIN
DASHNBY
Ace Wingtip
SI
CKS Papa

damn... this drive looks like so much fun... am i too late for everything? :confused:

Did you not see this??

If you missed the payment cut-off on midnight the 28th you can still join in on the Canyon Drive.
Scott (ss_md) will be at the SCA meet tomorrow. He will collect CASH Payments and COMPLETED Drive forms at the meet.

For those attending... It would be great if someone would be willing to write an article about their experience. This is for consideration of being published in the NSXCA club magazine. Pictures are needed. Also, there is a cash gratuity for any article that gets published.

If you have a little gift for writing and want to share your experience with hundreds of fellow NSX owners, here's your chance. Simply PM me and I'll provide you instructions for submitting your article and pics. Thanks.

Steve

driver_cover.jpg

On a slightly related note, that White NSX on the cover of NSX Driver was mine, sold in 2000. Those white wheels are the no longer available Dymags with perfect offsets for the NSX. I want those $%^&#!% wheels back! Argh

Last edited:
For those attending... It would be great if someone would be willing to write an article about their experience.

I can contribute pictures, but, as one of the few who have been on all nine drives, I'm not sure what I would write about. :D

I can contribute pictures, but, as one of the few who have been on all nine drives, I'm not sure what I would write about. :D

Eric - they need pictures to submit with the article, not 9 months later when you convert RAW to JPEG :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Back