• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A few pics of my car from Hot Import Nights Houston 2013 - "Hottest Exotic"

A few pics of my car from Hot Import Nights Houston 2013 - "Hottest Exotic"

- - - Updated - - -

9656287723_6234c3c0e1_k.jpg

Awesome car :smile:

20130831-220136-IMG_9722-Edit_zpsd6843632.jpg

David I received your present on my floormat... As a surprise in front of the judges when I went to open the interior for judging. Lol.. I did get questions

Niceeee. i really like the yellow calipers!

and why was that truck there? it was piss ugly... never park your car next to something bigger then it gets less attention than parked next to another car. I would have said I cant have my car park next to a truck car show etiquette 101

nice NSx though def best color. I have 05 brake calipers on my black one it def makes it pop better but after seeing yellow I may be switching colors

They parked the truck there afterwards, I got a really great spot there with full visibility from three sides and near the entrance so I wasn't complaining. :)

I always liked the gold calipers on the 05! And they are not as striking as yellow which IMO works best if you have BBK calipers. The oem are designed in multiple parts and with ridges so they look different from aftermarket too. Plus if you have multipiece wheels with a mirror lip the caliper color creates a beautiful reflection. Just something to consider!

Last edited:
Oh I hope that did not affect anything. We looked for you for awhile so I text'd you and said the filter was in front of the drivers seat. Being inside possibly affected you getting your text. I am so sorry.
David I received your present on my floormat... As a surprise in front of the judges when I went to open the interior for judging. Lol.. I did get questions

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, love the GT-V's. Excellent choice on black. 17/18 or 18/19? It's hard to tell.

Oh I hope that did not affect anything. We looked for you for awhile so I text'd you and said the filter was in front of the drivers seat. Being inside possibly affected you getting your text. I am so sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, love the GT-V's. Excellent choice on black. 17/18 or 18/19? It's hard to tell.

No worries David, it didn't affect anything and was just a little surprise. I didn't get any texts but I looked for you too after I realized that you were there, my phone died halfway through too.

The wheels are 18/19 and yes Angus, your old set!

Thanks Brent, now it looks totally different with 02 conversion but the wheel and tire combo is still the same for now... Nice thing about having coilovers is that I can change the stance for different wheels.

Back