• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A little Cruise...and Call me Crazy!!!

:eek: OK - you're crazy!! :eek:

Guys,

That would be way cool if you could make it up here. It would be great to put the faces to the names.

It may be just me, but it seems that you SoCal guys do more custom mods than from what I've seen up here. It would be great to check out!

Charles

How are we getting back??? The same night???

awsomr1 said:
How are we getting back??? The same night???
That's the plan! :D I've done it before when I picked up my 6-speed Legend sedan three years ago. It's really not that bad. ;)

Leave at 6:00 am, get there at around 11:00 am. Spend half a day there, get back on the freeway by 5:00 and home by 10:00. :D See? Easy! :D

Zero-Cool said:
------------------------------------------------
OHHHHHHHHHHH boy! you are as loco is Calvin!!!
ps.how the WW paint coming? :biggrin:
Still looking for a place to paint it. Went to the shop where I sent my other cars, but they quoted me almost $700 for the rear valence and skirts. Gonna have to look to see if I can get it done elsewhere for less.

I think Drmanny did his for about $200 bucks for the rear...or something close to it. PM him. Anywho, there is a great possibility that I might have to canx this trip. I'll let you kick my arse later... :D

CDX_NSX said:
Still looking for a place to paint it. Went to the shop where I sent my other cars, but they quoted me almost $700 for the rear valence and skirts. Gonna have to look to see if I can get it done elsewhere for less.

PoohBEAR said:
I think Drmanny did his for about $200 bucks for the rear...or something close to it. PM him. Anywho, there is a great possibility that I might have to canx this trip. I'll let you kick my arse later... :D

Calvin, you got to stop getting our hopes up and canx. I was working my schedule out so I can go.

Anyways, let's get some commitment on party that wants to go. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Calvin, say it ain't so! You're passing up on cars, Hooters (umm..food) and a road trip, man! :D

James, I'm still up for it if you wanna roll. :D

I will have a better idea after this weekend. I want to go.

It is only a possibility.. I am working on it now.

awsomr1 said:
Calvin, you got to stop getting our hopes up and canx. I was working my schedule out so I can go.

Anyways, let's get some commitment on party that wants to go. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Back