• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A little red... what do you guys think?

So I was playing around today... let me know your thoughts:

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
From a distance it looks like a warning sticker you forgot to take off...

When I clicked on the thread, I was expecting puppy boner, lol!

I really like the red stickers though, very nice touch! Did you buy the stickers, or have them made?

I had them made. The borders on the RSII were originally black. You cant see it on a black wheel. So I went white. But I am thinking it didn't need a border at all. Anyway it's a very small detail. Looks cool spinning.

Last edited:
i like it throws a little contrast in there. i did the same thing a few weeks ago when i painted my enkei's black. got the RPO3 sticker replicated in red.

now the red senna sticker may work...............

Where do you get stickers made up? I want red Acura symbol center caps.

Where do you get stickers made up? I want red Acura symbol center caps.

I had mine done at Fastsigns. I think any good print shop can do it.

I don't mind stickers on wheels and think they sometimes look good. I think this sticker looks good but the red just doesn't go with anything else. Maybe if the background on the Stoptechs was red instead of white or the car was red........

I wonder what it would look like if the sticker was white like the Stoptech lettering or silver like the car? Did you try these?

No I never tried the white stickers. Maybe I will. But my caliper color is changing.

So far everyone that has seen it in person likes it a lot. It's really a bit different than in photos. It's so small when you see the whole car. But it draws your eyes to the wheels.

I like it.... I'm a fan of silver car with black rims. Actually, black rim should be standard in every car's color :)

Have you through about doing yellow caliber?

notice-those-yellow-brake-calipers-the-brakes-on-the-carrera-gt-were-massive-carbon-ceramic-discs-unlike-steel-fade-is-minimized-with-carbon-under-heavy-use-and-they-also-provide-greatly-reduced-stopping-distances.jpg

DavidF, they will charge all anew to make it RS. I honestly think you are better off just walking into a local shop ad getting it done for less. This place is kind of overpriced. They want $35 to make 4 unless I buy 100.

- - - Updated - - -

I like it.... I'm a fan of silver car with black rims. Actually, black rim should be standard in every car's color :)

Have you through about doing yellow caliber?

notice-those-yellow-brake-calipers-the-brakes-on-the-carrera-gt-were-massive-carbon-ceramic-discs-unlike-steel-fade-is-minimized-with-carbon-under-heavy-use-and-they-also-provide-greatly-reduced-stopping-distances.jpg

I have.... but I already spent $200 on high heat silverstone paint. I think I prefer silverstone even though yellow would be nice.

David just cut off the II letters with scissors... Or get them made cheaper.

Attachments

• 272671.jpg
    272671.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 422
Yeah this has also been all over the car forums this one is my favorite:

0482cc355a4501d502886c311716a768_zps7ddc4dbc.jpg

I gotta admit...after seeing this picture, your car and color is probably my favorite now.

Thanks man! One more from the same talented photographer:

3536df3d7e2eade4c4dfdf703383e15b_zps0b862771.jpg

Last edited:
DF ducts look awesome from that angle.

They see, to really work on my car. Probably because of the silver/black wheels and the wing. Everyone asks me about them and really likes them at any event.

Back