• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A Nasty G35 Driver F up my Sunday drive.

Ryanmcd2 said:
But most ppl that want a mustang have to get a NSX because the mustang costs more then a 1991 nsx ;)

Ryan wakes up from the dead...Hey Buddy! :biggrin:

Well I am certain you noticed that I never said you did, nor did I point to you. I said when someone...... to make the point that this would, IMO, be a dumb thing to do. I applaud your restraint - But in reading your post it seems that had the guy actually punched the gas you may have done the same. Am I reading your post wrong?

Acura NSX 87,100
Mileage $25,000
Price 706 mi
from ZIP

Color - Black

1991 ACURA NSX, 88,400 mi, air bag, abs, ac, cc, lthr, p/seats, p/windows, tint, pdl, Alpine CD w/amp, $25,000, 972-359-1199
Private Seller

Email Seller

1991 Used Acura NSX 70,000
Mileage $24,000
Price 4 mi
from ZIP

Color - Red

1991 ACURA NSX, 70K mi, red/white, automatic, rare, 70k miles, new tires, power steering, good condition, private seller, One of a kind!, $24,000, 626...
Private Seller

Email Seller

1991 Used Acura NSX Coupe 56,000
Mileage $24,000
Price 697 mi
from ZIP

Color - Black

1991 ACURA NSX, 56K mi, abs, ac, ps, cc, tilt, lthr, p/seats, p/windows, tint, am/fm, stereo, pdl, email [email protected] for more pics/info, $24,...
Private Seller

Email Seller

1991 Used Acura NSX Coupe 176,000
Mileage $21,500
Price 666 mi
from ZIP

Color - Black

1991 ACURA NSX, v6, auto, ps, pb, ac, lthr, black fast very sharp high mi.looks runs drives great carfax dlr maint must sell ! , $21,500.00 OBO, 414-2...
Private Seller

Email Seller

Autophile said:
:confused: Wrong.

I think this is the most inane thing I've ever read on this forum.

I'm sorry a G35 driver ruined your Sunday drive with your son. Perhaps it was a blessing in disguise that your son was with you and restrained your initial impulse. I, personally, would rather not drive on weekends if I can possibly help it. I do not care for weekend drivers who in my opinion inevitably fall into several categories: 1) driving @ 55 MPH with posted speed limit of 65 MPH and traffic going 75 + MPH; 2) Mario Andretti or Michael Schumacher wannabes; 3) people driving 4 cylinder no banger vehicles with something to prove so they can kiss the tail of your vehicle. Eventually some of these rude, arrogant, aggressive, ... drivers will eliminate their own gene pool from the human race with absolutely with no assistance from any human being. So good riddance to them. Meanwhile enjoy your ride and forget about the "dumb" & "stupid" guy in the G35.

Kittie

PS. My G35 is my daily driver and my husband has an NSX as a fun car. So I do know the performance capability of both G35 & NSX.

Back