• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A quick video of the LoveFab NSX at the track.

nsxflame.jpg

It's not much, but what was captured is pretty cool. I posted these in my build thread, but I figured I would share them here as well!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZL3Q4zxQooY&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZL3Q4zxQooY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

The car was running between 550whp and 620whp.

Very cool indeed...it takes mad skills to drive such a beast and BBQ at the same time.

I made the diffuser over Christmas week in 2006. I decided it didn't fit the car's theme back then and never really ran it. Well, the car's theme definately changed and I decided to bolt the diffuser back on.

Thanks for the compliments guys! Wait until we get some real footage up :) I'm hoping for some tandem in-car/external footage. We will see though...

Sorry for the turbo question...why is the car shooting so much fire out the back during speed reduction? unburned fuel blow by? my turbo never did this but it was on a stock car. Sounds great!

Sorry for the turbo question...why is the car shooting so much fire out the back during speed reduction? unburned fuel blow by? my turbo never did this but it was on a stock car. Sounds great!

I was playing with Anti-Lag while at the track. The car normally doesn't breathe fire unless Anti-Lag is keeping the turbo spooled.

damn, im speechless.......

Cody man that thing is a friggen BEAST! I bet you were lapping everyone on that track! holy geebus thats quick! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Way to represent the Midnight Pearl club! lol :biggrin:

Cody man that thing is a friggen BEAST! I bet you were lapping everyone on that track! holy geebus thats quick! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Way to represent the Midnight Pearl club! lol :biggrin:

The car is actually mostly Black now; just remnants of the 95 leftover on the front end, which I hadn't even had painted yet. I will have something up my sleeve to keep the car leaning toward the Midnight Pearl theme, but it'll be awhile before I get there.

Twindragon said:
What Anti-lag system are you using?

I'm using the anti-lag features of the AEM EMS.

Back