• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A special thanks

I would like to publicly thank Sean and Becky for the work they did at putting the NSX book "Overview - Design and Development" together. Also anyone else who may have been involved. It has been a rainy day here in Port Stanley and so I have spent a fair bit of time going through the book. For someone who is new to NSXs it is a wealth of information.

The more I learn about this car the more impressed I am with it and what an undertaking it was to get it developed and produced.

DaveW

I second that.

Most of you dont know, but we went through many different iterations of what this book would look like.

We had Sean running around talking to everyone about different types of paper, different binding, different covers, different lettering. We were crazy.

In the end, Sean and Becky, basically by themselves, provided NSXCC members with this years gift. It is an amazing piece of literature. If you have not had the time to look at it yet, look forward to when you will because it is amazing.

Then remember that Sean and Becky pulled it off.

That is what is so great about the NSXCC; you have a full team of professionals doing everything they can for the membership. It seriously is an amazing time to own an NSX in Canada, especially Ontario. The rest is up to you guys.

You guys are very welcome. It didn't seem like work, because we enjoyed doing it.

We do accept alcohol as thank-you gifts though. :biggrin:

The more I learn about this car the more impressed I am with it and what an undertaking it was to get it developed and produced.

And now that you appreciate it more you should realize that you got too much of a bargain on the car - actually Sean asked me to collect an additional $10,000 on the sale price, so don't be surprised when my guys come knocking!:biggrin:

Perhaps when I move back to Canada I can help the western chapter of NSXCC...might move back to Calgary. I'll be in the NSX community for the long haul as I'm looking for another NSX as a garage queen.

Can I get a copy of this book perhaps? Do you need me to become a NSXCC member? Send me the info and I'll sign up!

Cameron

so don't be surprised when my guys come knocking!:biggrin:

:confused: From what I hear Stu they have have to have a bigger stick than you if they are to be at all threatening.:biggrin:

DaveW

:confused: From what I hear Stu they have have to have a bigger stick than you if they are to be at all threatening.:biggrin:

Oh you DIDN'T just imply what I think you did!:eek:

I might just tell Dave you're interested in his new wing as Est Fest - You'll spend the weekend avoiding HIS stick!:wink:

I hope someone's reserved a copy fo me!

Captain Cool's Porsche is PINK.

Enough said.

Yeah, and Dave has TWO wings - He called me (I'm pretty sure he was a little drunk) and kept saying, "I have two wings now - I can FLY!!! I can FLY!!!"

Back