• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A Supra owner finally saw what its all about... drove an NSX for the 1st time

And you have a silver/silver NSX of course. I hope WingZ is reading this...

Hi

Ofcourse he has a silver/silver.

I have a Sebring Silver and I feel it is a lot faster than almost everything out there. Especially the black/black NSX. I tried to establish that in another thread here on Prime, but it boils down to the gut feeling and I will ofcourse always win that :biggrin:

Regards

Hi

Ofcourse he has a silver/silver.

I have a Sebring Silver and I feel it is a lot faster than almost everything out there. Especially the black/black NSX. I tried to establish that in another thread here on Prime, but it boils down to the gut feeling and I will ofcourse always win that :biggrin:

Regards

Amen silver bro!:biggrin:

always winds up turning into a color war here, can we all get along?

Hi

We get along. We silver people accept that all the other ones does not understand that we are fastest. We accept that they have trouble with this. Must be too much manicure/pedicure :biggrin:

Regards

Wow, Jeff great story. Very enjoyable reading. It sort of reminds me of myself. I too once owned a BPU++++++++++++:biggrin: 94 supra TT and you are absolutely right. That thing flexed more than Schwarzzaneggar at a Mr. Olympia faceoff!!! Great japanese muscle car, but nowhere near the refinement of my 92 NSX. Still, sometimes I yearn for that awesome rush of power....Guess it's time to go FI!

Sounds to me like you'll be a great NSX owner.

Let me be the first to welcome you, in ADVANCE. You cant stop it now, one drive is all it takes.

In my case, all it took was sitting in one.

It was about 10 years ago during one of our car club events. Somebody from outside the club (I can't even remember his name) brought his red NSX. At the time I owned a '74 Pantera (still regret selling it), and had driven or ridden in just about every exotic made .... except the NSX. I asked him if I could just sit in the driver's seat to get a feel for it. He said sure, and I slid in. I was so used to contorting and twisting my body when entering my lowered Pantera, that it sort of shocked me how easily I was able to get into the NSX. The way the car just sort of "welcomed" me, is something I've always remembered. It was extremely comfortable and driver-friendly -- much more so than I anticipated.

Even though I didn't get to drive it, I knew then that I'd have to own one someday, and that realization finally became reality one week ago today. So far I'm loving the NSX experience and I look forward to chatting with you guys in the coming months and years. Great board.

Back