• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ABS Brake System

I bought my 95 years ago and noticed right away that the ABS system did not work. This really didn't impact me on the road or on the track and so I just pulled the fuse and have lived happily ever after. now, I would like to completely remove that whole brake ABS module from the car and fabricate and reconnect brake line to by pass the system. Has anyone ever done that? Does anyone have a map for the connections? I would appreciate any help. Thanks, JD

I bought my 95 years ago and noticed right away that the ABS system did not work. This really didn't impact me on the road or on the track and so I just pulled the fuse and have lived happily ever after. now, I would like to completely remove that whole brake ABS module from the car and fabricate and reconnect brake line to by pass the system. Has anyone ever done that? Does anyone have a map for the connections? I would appreciate any help. Thanks, JD

This thread may give you some insight:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/165637-ABS-delete

You may want to reach out to [MENTION=12356]Mac Attack[/MENTION] for some advice.

Thanks for the mention, but unless you fab and source everything yourself (for way less than the $375 the vendor above sells their kit for), I'd put the $375 towards the S2000 ABS system [MENTION=24013]syndicate[/MENTION] has done. I'd personally do that myself, but I don't have provisions for wheel speed sensors at the moment (It's a highly modified car - long story)....

Back