• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Accel Junky's Turbo NA2 - Impromptu photo shoot

A friend of mine took a few quick shots of my car this weekend. It was actually covered in a bit of pollen but luckily it looks clean enough for most of the pics. His auto photography blog is http://omyef.com/2012/photography/nsx/

nsx_black_turbo_00011.jpg

nsx_black_turbo_00004.jpg

nsx_black_turbo_00005.jpg

nsx_black_turbo_00007.jpg

nsx_black_turbo_00008.jpg

nsx_black_turbo_00009.jpg

Thanks for the good feedback.

Wheel specs are:

17x8.5" +38 front with 215/40/17 star specs
18x10" +25 rear with 255/35/18 star specs

Suspension is Megan coilovers. I would not recommend them for the street if you drive primarily off-track. I will eventually look at replacing the suspension with something a little more streetable but that probably means raising the car a little to avoid slamming the front fenders.

I've got an ipod converter in there, so as far as audio goes I'm probably good to go with the possible exception of the stock stereo intermittently losing sound output. For the side markers, I used to be a clear guy but now I like the OEM stuff.

Arfnsx, I hope to make it to a group gathering soon. I need to be more diligent about checking the forums. I am tentatively planning on going to Import Alliance (?) in April. Not sure if you plan on being there. We shot at this really dumpy neglected warehouse located at 1970 Hills Ave. Frankly I don't know how we got there as I am generally lost in Atlanta.

Last edited:
Looks great. I couldn't get that much lip on my rears since i had to clear my bbk. I love your car

Looks great. I couldn't get that much lip on my rears since i had to clear my bbk. I love your car

Thanks! Yeah, the rear brake clearance is SUPER tight with this fitment. Just enough to clear the stock setup by a hair. The reality with this fitment is that it is probably too aggressive for a track user. I am considering at some point picking up some RPF1s or something light and cheap to use for track days. I haven't taken this one out to the track yet because I'm afraid the fitment (front) is going to shred off my fenders under the increased cornering stresses.

K
Thanks! Yeah, the rear brake clearance is SUPER tight with this fitment. Just enough to clear the stock setup by a hair. The reality with this fitment is that it is probably too aggressive for a track user. I am considering at some point picking up some RPF1s or something light and cheap to use for track days. I haven't taken this one out to the track yet because I'm afraid the fitment (front) is going to shred off my fenders under the increased cornering stresses.

Im running the same setup up front. I trimmed my fenderliners but still occasionally rub which makes me nervous. I really wish i could run a 225 up front but that's not happening

the perfect looking nsx. oem body styling lowered on an aggressive set of clean wheels! i love it!!

Back