• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Active Cars and Coffee in the Bay Area?

100|OCT Cars and Croissants remains suspended since Covid-19. Anybody know of any other “Cars and Coffee” that are active in the Bay Area?

I believe the Cars & Coffee in Novato shopping center (first Suday of each month) is still done.
H-

While it’s not socal, there are a bunch of events!

There is one org in SF at puts them on on the regular: https://bclmeets.com/ they often do them at ocean beach, sometimes half moon bay.

My fav thing right now is https://www.breakfastclubrally.com I went to one today and they are so fun. Get there early and It’s sort of a cars & coffee with super curated cars, then you all go for a drive. They have a Japanese car only event on sept 24 (Tokyo calling) that will apparently have 10+ nsxs (me included). Tokyo calling will likely will be in and around Marin county.

If you are willing to come to the north bay, the Marin / Novato cars and coffee is huge (1st sunday of each month, hundreds of cars). And there is a c&c every weekend elsewhere. I can’t find a definitive schedule rn, but this pic is right for 2nd-4th weekend of the month in the north bay

2290A160-1DA4-4A57-B5CA-571ED6B51216.jpeg

There are probably lots of others in the South Bay, East bay, and peninsula. I know Ferrari of Silicon Valley puts them on occasionally and they attract some pretty fancy stuff.

Also Alice’s Restaurant on skyline pretty much every day… though I haven’t been in the nsx

Last edited:
thanks @bogle very helpful. Did some additional research and found a gold mine of data for bay area car meets by month. For future reference, NorCal Car Culture has a comprehensive list for those that are interested. Looks like I will not make it back in time for the Toyko Calling event. Looks like fun.

Last edited:
While it’s not socal, there are a bunch of events!

There is one org in SF at puts them on on the regular: https://bclmeets.com/ they often do them at ocean beach, sometimes half moon bay.

My fav thing right now is https://www.breakfastclubrally.com I went to one today and they are so fun. Get there early and It’s sort of a cars & coffee with super curated cars, then you all go for a drive. They have a Japanese car only event on sept 24 (Tokyo calling) that will apparently have 10+ nsxs (me included). Tokyo calling will likely will be in and around Marin county.

If you are willing to come to the north bay, the Marin / Novato cars and coffee is huge (1st sunday of each month, hundreds of cars). And there is a c&c every weekend elsewhere. I can’t find a definitive schedule rn, but this pic is right for 2nd-4th weekend of the month in the north bay

View attachment 174565

There are probably lots of others in the South Bay, East bay, and peninsula. I know Ferrari of Silicon Valley puts them on occasionally and they attract some pretty fancy stuff.

Also Alice’s Restaurant on skyline pretty much every day… though I haven’t been in the nsx
Hey - I will also be at the Tokyo Calling 2 Breakfast Club Rally event in my 91 Berlina. I am driving up the night before from Monterey and parking my car in a friends garage in Novato. I didn't know their were going to be that many NSXs at the event - see you there!

Hey - I will also be at the Tokyo Calling 2 Breakfast Club Rally event in my 91 Berlina. I am driving up the night before from Monterey and parking my car in a friends garage in Novato. I didn't know their were going to be that many NSXs at the event - see you there!
Sweet! Yeah at the last event, one of the organizers told me there were 10+ 1st gens signed up (all black apparently), and one NC1

Family situation came up and I had to bail at the last minute. Really sorry I missed it.

That's too bad, it was a good time! I think 8 of the 10 black NSXs showed up. It was cool to meet some of those people
dang. If you have a link to pix let me know. How was the actual drive? Funny that 10 out of 10 NSXs that signed up were black.

They moved the Exotics cars and coffee to Morgan Hill on Sundays (used to be held in Milpitas on Saturdays).

Also the Blackhawk events are usually very classy events.

We can post more events here and we recently hosted a small C^C at our shop since we have limited space here.

Back