• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Acura Carland(Duluth) NSX meet

Hey fellows ,hope everyone's Friday is awesome just like the weather outside...Just spoke with the General Manager at Acura Carland in Duluth ,Mauricio Hernandez and basically asked him if we can have a Nsx Atlanta owners meet at their dealership on a chosen Saturday,he was exited and also said that food catering will be provided by them,all we need is to schedule a Saturday and show up with our Nsx's (we also might have another one when the new NSX will be released) we have to let him know 2(two weeks) ahead of a meet date,lets work out some dates and see if we can bring as many NSXs there as we can,thank you(I posted also on fb in NSX Atlanta).....Aug the 30th Saturday is the day (it has to be on Sat since the dealer is close on Sun) we can also try the 27th of September if that date works better with you all,please let me know by the 27th of August,thanks

Last edited:
Awesome Kevin,since I did not get many responses and lots of ppl had other engagements I am considering the next Saturdays 9/20 , 10/11 ....let me know which one is best for most ppl,if we can get at least 10 NSXs that would be awesome,thank you

Let me check Oct is pretty busy for me. I know I have Petit, Overland Expo in Ashville and 4Angiefest. Some might fall on the same dates I will look though.
Kevin

Looks like Oct the 11th is the date for the meet and we got 8 or 9 ppl so far,lets see if we can get more ppl to attend(I will be at Petit Le Mans too Kevin,i usually park inside right up front ,hopefully the weather will be ok)

NSX Atlanta we are on for the Saturday 11th of October at Acura Carland dealership in Duluth starting at 10 30 am until maybe 3 or 3 30 pm ,lets hope the weather will be great,we will give updates as the meet date gets closer,it will also be a cool thing as we come in the dealer to park based on the color of the car(I will be there early to coordinate) thank you <style>.ExternalClass p.ecxMsoNormal, .ExternalClass li.ecxMsoNormal, .ExternalClass div.ecxMsoNormal {font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}.ExternalClass a:link, .ExternalClass span.ecxMsoHyperlink {color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}.ExternalClass span.ecxMsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:purple;text-decoration:underline;}.ExternalClass p {font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}.ExternalClass p.ecxMsoAcetate, .ExternalClass li.ecxMsoAcetate, .ExternalClass div.ecxMsoAcetate {font-size:8.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}.ExternalClass span.ecxEmailStyle18 {font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497D;}.ExternalClass span.ecxBalloonTextChar {font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}.ExternalClass .ecxMsoChpDefault {font-size:10.0pt;}.ExternalClass div.ecxWordSection1 {}</style> October 11 sounds great…. I think we can start at 1030 am and until maybe 3 pm…. We will provide food and drinks… please let me know if that works

Best Regards

Mauricio Hernandez
General Manager
Acura Carland
Visit Us at www.acuracarland.com
GetInline.aspx

Sent: Monday, September 08, 2014 7:18 PM
To: Mauricio Hernandez - Acura
Subject: NSX Atlanta meet

Would love to finally make it to another event but I will be overseas on Oct 11th. I hope to attend a meet soon.

Hey guys. I just picked up my first NSX and I can make it on the 11th. Looking forward to meeting everyone.DeShawn
I saw you this morning in traffic, Welcome to the family. I noticed your 30day tag was dated the same as my Bornday. I look 4wrd to checking out the car on the 11th.

Last edited:
I saw you this morning in traffic, Welcome to the family. I noticed your 30day tag was dated the same as my Bornday. I look 4wrd to checking out the car on the 11th.
Thanks. I have a 90 day tag because i have a personalized tag coming. Is that your green NSX as your avatar?

Ok NSX ATLANTA the Acura Carland in Duluth meet Saturday Oct the 11th starting at 10 30 am is right on the schedule,parking lot will be cleared,food catering was informed,etc(as it now there is only 30% chance of isolated showers,if that goes up as I spoke with Acura GM we will reschedule the meet) The front of the dealership will be cleared so that we can park our NSXs right up front also as we come in it will be awesome if we can park by the color of the car,thank you and if you know anyone else that drives an NSX that is not on here or NSX ATLANTA fb please invite them

Hello folks as we are getting conflicting weather reports and also some of the folks are heading early to the NSXPO I spoke with the Acura GM to cancel the meet this Saturday the 11th and make it instead for next Saturday the 18th at same hrs and everything,i hope that doesn't inconvenience the rest of the folks,my apologies for the late announcement and lets hope that next Saturday 18th of Oct will be fine with most of the folks here,thank you so much for understanding

Back