• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Memorabilia Acura NSX / Honda NSX Key Chain / Necklace / Charm / Earrings - $16.00

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale: This 3-D keychain is the perfect compliment addition to your Acura NSX / Honda NSX. It embodies the original “titanium” metal ignition key (actually made of Monel), that is part of the iconic experience of being the owner of an original NSX owner.

Cast in metal, this looks as refined as the exotic sports cars is represents, and accurately matches the iconic red NSX logo set in silver on the ignition key. There is NOTHING else out there like it ANYWHERE!

Can also be used as interior rear view mirror hanging decoration, as a jacket zipper pull, or even turned into a necklace, bracelet charm, or two of them make a set of great earrings!

Specs: Each logo measures approximately 1.6” long x .30” tall x .15” thick (40.3mm / 1.58” long x 7.5mm / .29” tall x 4.1mm / .16” thick) and weighs about 12 grams / .423 ounces.

I have a small hand full of these that I bought some years ago, and recently ran across them while searching for another part in my closet. I do not manufacture these. The source I got them from permanently discontinued them.
Once the stash of what I have is gone, they are gone for good.

Selling for only $16.00 each (per logo)!

(Can be picked up in the far SW Houston, TX area (Stafford / Sugar Land), but price includes domestic shipping...contact me for international shipping.)

***NOTE: THIS LISTING IS FOR THE KEYCHAIN ONLY…ACTUAL CAR KEY IS NOT INCLUDED!!! Car key is shown for illustration purposes only!***

PM me for questions or to make purchase arrangements.

Thank You!

Attachments

• NSX KC 1.jpg
    NSX KC 1.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 205
  • NSX KC 4.jpg
    NSX KC 4.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 185
  • NSX KC Blank.jpg
    NSX KC Blank.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 187
  • NSX NECKLACE.jpg
    NSX NECKLACE.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 187
  • NSX EARRINGS.jpg
    NSX EARRINGS.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, sorry, this is not for all three shown. I added the following to my listing:

I have a small hand full of these that I bought some years ago, and recently ran across them while searching for another part in my closet. I do not manufacture these. The source I got them from permanently discontinued them.
Once the stash of what I have is gone, they are gone for good.

Price is per logo unit.

Let me know if you still want to get any of them.

George

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Acura NSX Key Chains & Earrings...still available!

I still have quite a few of these left...!