• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior Acura NSX Level 2 LED DRL Lights from EuroBoutique for NSX 2002-2005 NEW

Here is the listing showing detailed photos and the item description (description printed below as well)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/202259030765?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I am selling a set of brand new Level 2 LED DRLs (daytime running lights) from Euroboutique for the Acura NSX 2002-2005. They are new and have never been installed or used in a vehicle. These are very high quality lights made from the finest of materials. The lenses are made of glass and the housing assemblies are made from magnesium. They have a reputation for being some of the best and most robust LED DRLs that can be installed in a vehicle. All of the harnesses have good quality waterproof connectors. A 3 AMP ATO blade fuse and fuse holder protect the system in the event of high current draw through the electrical system. One of the pictures shows the pair of LED DRLs being powered. I used a regulated high quality power supply from a work bench, set to 12 volts DC, to power the system for the photograph. Direct current of 12 volts provides power to the driver which in turn provides power to light the LED DRLs. As stated in the instructions, it is very important that you do not power the LEDs directly with 12 volts DC. Power from the car's electrical system is reduced within the driver assembly. One of the pictures shows readouts of 12.0 Volts DC output, and 1.20 AMPs, which was the current flow used in illuminating both LED DRLs. In illuminating both lamps, I wanted to show that the lights are operating properly and correctly. This is the first and only time the lamps have been illuminated. As a buyer, I would want to see this photo, as proof that the system works. All the items shown in the photos are included except the Beckman BK Precision Power Supply that was used to illuminate the lamps. That item is not part of this sale. There is also an option for the LED DRLs to be dimmed when the blinkers are operating. Please see the instructions for more information. A three page set of instructions are included in the sale. These three pages can be read from the photos above. The main power wires are set up to be connected directly into the fuse box. Please reference the instructions for a picture and more detailed information on the installation. I called EuroBoutique and was advised these lights can also be used on the Acura NSX 1991-2001 models as well, and they will fit, although these lamps were made specifically for the NSX models from 2002-2005. There were slight differences to the openings where the lamps are mounted, but these lamps will fit in both openings. For that matter, they can be adapted to other vehicles as well, as long as they fit the desired openings. The lamps are mounted to the vehicle with a high strength adhesive tape. The protective red backing on the tape has never been removed nor has the adhesive part of the tape ever been touched or exposed. The LED DRL lamps measure 5 1/2 inches in width x 1 1/8 inches in height x 1 3/8 inches in depth. The black box driver measures 3 1/2 inches in width (the width measurement includes the mounting flange), x 1 inch in height, and 2 inches in depth . The lights come from a non-smoking home. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. The lights will be insured for the full value of the sale, and the buyer will need to sign for the lights before they can be delivered.

Back