• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Acura of Lynnwood website pictures

Hey everyone. We just launched a new website here at Acura of Lynnwood and I will be posting links to future events and pictures of our local meets to show off our local NSX club's cars.

What does this mean to you? Most of you have had your NSX in to me for service or mod's. No matter how little we've done, or how much we've done I would like to have a pic of your car up on our website.
So if you want your car, or any pictures of your car on our website just send them to my email [email protected]. You can write a short description of modifications that you, or we have done for you and I'll get that on there as well. Even if your car is bone stock and all we've done is service work, I would still like to post some pics.

Also, if anyone has pics to share from any of our local meets send those to me too!

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about this.

Thanks for your support,
Charles

Last edited:
Hey Charles,
I think you already have pictures of my car so go ahead.
I've been really busy lately so I haven't been to the forum lately, preparing to get a new (to me) formula atlantic and selling my old one.

Thanks guys.
I recieved your pics Chris and hopefully I'll have some of them up in the next week or so.
I'll do some digging for picks of yours Rick, I'm not sure if I have any recent ones though. Send me some if you get a chance.

Back