• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ACURA of OAKVILLE open for business !!

Glad to say that the new ACURA "Flagship" dealership is now open.
They are located on the North Service Rd. just east of third line.
Most of the team are from Erin Mills. Heading the group is Carmen Scaglione. A terrific gentleman with exceptional knowledge in the field of automotive sales and especially Acura.
Greg Rollins is the Service Manager and Steve Sarlauskas is the Service Advisor. He's the one you'll probably first speak to. He is familiar with the NSX Club of Canada and is eager to respect our 20% discount on parts and labor.
Now for the techies...we have one of the absolute best. Mr. NSX himself, Rob already has his hands dirty as he is one of the many pro's working on the cars. He just worked on my TL Type S and my NSX yesterday. For those of you who do not know Rob, he also migrated from Erin Mills and is truly one of the best mechanics I know. Extremely well versed with Acura's he specializes on the NSX.
So feel at home at Acura of Oakville. They are our friends and also a sponsor of our Club. They would love for all of us to stop by.

Acura of Oakville
1525 North Service Rd. W.
Oakville, On. L6M 2W2

We will all have a chance to see this great new dealership, and see our friends from Erin Mills who have made the move, at the Open House, which the NSXCC has said we will endose by organizing a meet to bring all of our cars out to.

Erin Mills and Oakville Acura are the exclusive dealers that are affiliated with our club. Both offer the same discounts. Both have outstanding nsx techs. Both will sponsor the club this summer.

We are very lucky to have these two dealers localish to us. It is important to support them.

Both are sponsoring Est Fest where you will get to spend some time with Rob and hear about his Solo 1 racing NSX experiences! :)

I hope his stories are going to be *different* than the SOLO experiences you keep trying to tell us about.

Hey, I'm proud of my status in the Mile High Club's Solo Aviator Division!:tongue:

Back