• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Acura Service, Where to go?

I need to take my NSX in (2 weeks old) and have some minor work done. I know the Acura Dealers in Ventura and Pasadena seem ot have a number of NSX's in and out of there service departments but they are both ~100 miles North. I am in Irvine. Has anyone had any expierence with the Service guys at the dealerships in my area?

SOUTH COAST ACURA
TUSTIN ACURA
ACURA OF MISSION VIEJO

Should I not even be worried about it or just take it to the closest dealer?

Work I need done:
1)Clifford Alarm I had installed taken out and OEM keyless installed. Don't ask, the thing is driving me nuts. No holes were drilled in the interior for the install.

2)OEM CD Changer install

3)Clutch cable looked at. Gears have started to grind a bit sometimes (very rare) even though the clutch is all the way down.

You might want to try asking on the Southwest NSX e-mail list. More info at http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/Resources/emaillist.htm (Ha ha, FAQ Nazi, I beat you to it!
biggrin.gif
)

Tustin Acura has a good NSX tech. His name is Willy. Also I had an alpine CD changer installed in my 94' that works great. I considered the factory unit, but it was double the price, and was a much larger unit.

Back