• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Acura TL OEM Door Panel

Winkler, Manitoba, Canada - near Winnipeg
Just listed my TL Type S door panel here (front passenger) from a 2003 (2002 is also compatible I beleive) ...it is in great shape, very clean...it does have a very small cut/nick (for lack of better words) on the top edge near window....hardly noticeable, but there none the less. I bought it this way from the previous owner several years ago, and finally decided to get it replaced (was very expensive for a new one) in the event I decide to sell the car. I was later told by a local detailer that he could have fixed it for next to nothing and you would have never known....

anyway, I will end auction early if someone is interested on Prime, special price of $75 shipped for a primer....(I had one inquiry, a person had a scuffed/torn armrest, which was going to cost them well over a $100 just for the armrest to be replaced)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270682690416&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Back