• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels ***SOLD*** Advan Model 5 17/18

xrc

Experienced Member
Selling a full set of Advan Model 5 wheels finished in silver. I bought these some years ago with the intention of installing them on my NSX but they just sat in the closet so would like to post these up to see if there is any interest. I would rate the wheels 8 / 10 as there are some chips and scratches here and there. I tried to illustrate these in my pictures the best I could. You could mount there and look good as is or if get them powder coated to your color of choice, can't go wrong either way. The person I bought them front was running 215's in the front and 255's in the rear.

Asking $1800, PM me if you have any questions.

Front: 17x8 +30
kJgHLF3.jpg

DQnGIxP.jpg

KQUFBLX.jpg

Rear: 18x10 +19

Rear Wheel 1
gHizSGj.jpg

tauH0A8.jpg

EPIAbRb.jpg

Rear Wheel 2
hiah10E.jpg

kp5YlPf.jpg

0p7xdLu.jpg

FdnqQlM.jpg

45AChyE.jpg

It appears they have been refinished before as the face of the spokes have a "brushed" finish.
GLWS

Pics? Will 18x10 +19 fit under OEM fender? (I think NSX spec on a 10" wide is usually +35)

I have a set of these I got from SOS and they fit just fine but they are 18x10 +42.

advan 5

selling a full set of advan model 5 wheels finished in silver. I bought these some years ago with the intention of installing them on my nsx but they just sat in the closet so would like to post these up to see if there is any interest. I would rate the wheels 8 / 10 as there are some chips and scratches here and there. I tried to illustrate these in my pictures the best i could. You could mount there and look good as is or if get them powder coated to your color of choice, can't go wrong either way. The person i bought them front was running 215's in the front and 255's in the rear.

Asking $1800, pm me if you have any questions.

front: 17x8 +30
kjghlf3.jpg

dqngixp.jpg

kqufblx.jpg

rear: 18x10 +19

rear wheel 1
ghizsgj.jpg

tauh0a8.jpg

epiabrb.jpg

rear wheel 2
hiah10e.jpg

kp5ylpf.jpg

0p7xdlu.jpg

fdnqqlm.jpg

45achye.jpg
hey i actually need the front 17x8 i only need 1 but if u cant sell it as one than i will get 2. How much

hey i actually need the front 17x8 i only need 1 but if u cant sell it as one than i will get 2. How much

Hey buddy, these are going as a full set at $1800. You are welcome to buy them as a set and if you want to take the fronts to meet you requirements and part out the rest, that is on you.

Let me know and thank you for your interest.

Found this in the wheel fitment thread:

Rear: 18x10 +25, tire size: 265/35/18. Tire hit fender liner on bumps only. +27 to +28 would probably have worked if I went with the same tire size.

Seller never test fitted, so buyer needs to do their own homework on fitment. Note +19 will push out even more than the above, so this set probably best used on a widebody setup. JMHO.

Found this in the wheel fitment thread:

Rear: 18x10 +25, tire size: 265/35/18. Tire hit fender liner on bumps only. +27 to +28 would probably have worked if I went with the same tire size.

Seller never test fitted, so buyer needs to do their own homework on fitment. Note +19 will push out even more than the above, so this set probably best used on a widebody setup. JMHO.

I did my homework and came back with a "D", it's for Diploma........so, thoughts on putting a 255/40/18 on the rear w/stock suspension on the 18x10? There are so many options/offsets.....

I did my homework and came back with a "D", it's for Diploma........so, thoughts on putting a 255/40/18 on the rear w/stock suspension on the 18x10? There are so many options/offsets.....

I think a 255 tire on a 10" wide wheel is going to look awfully stretched. I have 265s on my 9.5" wheels and hate how much they are stretched.

Yep. You are probably right, trying to convince myself it might work…I’m going to test fit my 275/35/20 on the rears….just to see how crazy it looks. I have a spare set of rears in this config from my Q50.

I much prefer the 17/18 combo though.

Last edited:
I had these specs. 215/40 17 and 255/35 18 rear. Just be careful with the fronts as mine clipped the top fender tab before on uneven ground. I am lowered on H&R springs with natural camber.

Attachments

• IMG_2962tr.jpg
    IMG_2962tr.jpg
    340.8 KB · Views: 48
Back